Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Room Refresher Spray
Last updated date: August 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fresh Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fresh Spray you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fresh Sprays for a detailed review of all the top fresh sprays.
You can get instant freshness with this essential oil-based garden geranium spray. It is made without any propellants, phthalates, parabens, or artificial colors. The product is not tested on animals and is safe for even delicate fabrics.
In our analysis, the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Room Refresher Spray placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Room Fresheners are specifically made to quickly freshen any room, while also providing a special, singular scent for your entire home. The geranium scented room freshener uplifts and soothes with its refreshing floral scent. Its blossoms so bold and cheery to see, and clearly quite rosy to smell. The non-aerosol bottle quickly freshens any room for instant fragrance. This effective, trusted formula is made with essential oils, fragrance, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients. Plus, the plant-derived ingredients are safe to use on many fabric types (excluding delicates). Perfect for when you need to add a little garden inspired fragrance to your home between cleaning days. Made without propellants, phthalates, parabens, or artificial colors - and of course, always a cruelty free room air freshener. Bottles (less trigger) made with at least 30% post-consumer plastic. Also available in other garden inspired scents and products such as candles, laundry detergent, dish packs, and so much more!. Mrs. Meyer’s – rooted in goodness. Comes in non-aerosol bottle to quickly freshen any room and even fabrics (excluding delicates). Thoughtfully chosen ingredients with no propellants, phthalates, parabens, or artificial colors. Garden-fresh geranium has a rosy air freshening scent that is uplifting and pleasant. Mrs. Meyer's produces cruelty free room fresheners. None of our products are tested on animals.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fresh Sprays
Want to get bad odors out of your home? Whether they originate from three-day-old soup or a pile of dirty laundry, lingering odors can really ruin the atmosphere in your home. Using fresh sprays is a great way to cleanse and deodorize so your space is left pleasantly scented. There are several different types of fresh sprays available, from those that have strong sanitizing scents to those with gentler, sweeter fragrances.
One of the most important elements to consider when buying fresh sprays is what you want your space to smell like after you’ve used them. For example, do you like the bright and cheery tang of citrus or do you prefer a more subtle musky aroma? Keep in mind that some people have sensitivities to smells, so it may be best to go with a lighter scent, especially in small spaces.
Depending on the size of your home, you may want to opt for multiple fresh sprays so you can use them in strategic places around the house. For example, keep one near the kitchen and living room, one upstairs by the bedrooms and one near the laundry room or mudroom.
The Fresh Spray Buying Guide
- Not all fresh sprays are applied the same way. Some are specifically for fabrics around the home, such as couches and curtains. Others are meant to be sprayed directly in the air instead of on soft-surfaced objects. Be sure to read the instructions carefully so you can select the type of fresh spray that’s best for you.
- Keep in mind that everyone has a different sense of smell. What may smell good to one person may have a negative effect on another. Additionally, many scents seem different in varying contexts. Before trying a new fresh spray everywhere in your house, it’s best to test it in one area of your home to make sure you and your family like it.
- Whether you’re spraying fabric furniture or the room itself, be sure to clear the room of other people and pets just for a few minutes. This way, no one will directly inhale the fresh spray.
- Some air freshener products, especially ones that use essential oils, can be irritating or dangerous to the health of your pets, so you may wish to check with a veterinarian before using them. Always make sure the spaces you spray are well-ventilated, with an escape route for any animal members of your family.
- Do not use aerosol fresh sprays near an open flame such as a burning fireplace. This can be a fire hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide