Mr Miracle Standard Cupcake Liners, 500-Pack
Last updated date: December 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baking Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baking Cup you should buy.
Editor's Note December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baking Cup for a detailed review of all the top baking cups.
Since these baking cups come in all white, you can use them to celebrate any occasion, including a birthday, baby shower or job promotion. The paper is sturdy and works well with both hot and cold items. The cupcake liners are also disposable, which means you won't have to spend any time cleaning up.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Mr Miracle Mr Miracle Standard Cupcake Liners, 500-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Best quality white cupcake liners 500 pcs per pack, Fit to all standard size cupcake pans. Dimensions wall height 1-5/16", base diameter 1-7/8". Approx Diameter when pressed flat 4.5" .
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baking Cups
While you may immediately think of cupcakes when you hear the words “baking cups,” this handy invention actually has a plethora of uses. They are excellent at holding small appetizers, chocolates and candies. You can use them to make cupcakes, brownie bites, muffins, mini cheesecakes and even mousse.
There are several different types of baking cups on the market, so you’ll want to consider your specific needs before making a final selection.
Disposable paper cupcake liners are a great choice if you need to make a large batch of cupcakes. They are also best if you have to take the cupcakes to a party or other social gathering, as the attendees will be able to quickly toss the cupcake wrapper in the trash after consuming the delicious dessert.
You may opt for disposable cupcake liners in classic white, like the Green Direct Cupcake Liners, 500-Pack, or an assortment of metallic designs, such as the Wilton Elegance Cupcake Liners, 150-Pack. While the metallic designs are fun and add to the style of your party decor, classic white goes with any occasion and party theme.
Reusable baking cups are a better choice for home use, as they are more eco-friendly and cost-efficient. It’s important that you make sure the reusable cups are non-toxic and don’t contain any BPA. The Vremi Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups, 24-Pack meets this standard and uses a premium food-grade silicone that quickly releases food without staining or retaining any food odors.
It’s important that you check the reusable baking cups’ temperature limitations, as each set may vary. The AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Cups, 12-Pack is able to withstand freezer temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit and microwave and oven temperatures of up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s also dishwasher-safe, which helps when it comes time to clean up.
The Baking Cup Buying Guide
- To ensure that the cupcake liners you are about to purchase will fit in your cupcake pan, measure the diameter of one of the cupcake slots. Check that measurement against the measurement on the baking cup product packaging.
- Reusable silicone baking cups will melt over an open flame, so don’t try to bake a cupcake over a campfire when vacationing with friends and family.
- A cookie or ice cream scoop can be used to help you create even cupcakes that are uniform in size and shape.
- When it comes to the price of baking cups, you can expect to pay less for disposable paper liners. Additionally, all-white liners, like the Green Direct Cupcake Liners, 500-Pack, are cheaper than decorated liners, like the Wilton Elegance Cupcake Liners, 150-Pack. Reusable baking cups require paying a bit more attention to the construction details when comparing prices. For example, the AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Cups, 12-Pack costs just as much as the Vremi Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups, 24-Pack even though it has 12 fewer cups. This is because the AmazonBasics cups are taller in height and able to withstand hotter oven temperatures.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide