Mr. Coffee Flintshire Tea Pot Kettle
Last updated date: October 16, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
We looked at the top Tea Pot Kettles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Pot Kettle you should buy.
In our analysis of 77 expert reviews, the Mr. Coffee Mr. Coffee Flintshire Tea Pot Kettle placed 13th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Tea Pot Kettle for a detailed review of all the top tea pot kettles.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Gibson is a third generation company, initiated by our Grandfather. Then our Father Nejat Gabbay, established Gibson overseas in the United States. Through his keen vision our foundation has been built on solid and genuine business principles. Gibson's goal is to be of service to you. We welcome you to explore the products we have to offer and look forward to being granted this opportunity by you. Gibson products are designed and developed in California with a commitment to style and value That's made us a necessary resource for retailers worldwide. Our time tested relationships and decades of expertise in Asia's manufacturing sector s results No other company can provide.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Pot Kettles
Only water beats out tea as the most widely consumed beverage in the world. In fact, the United States alone saw tea sales of over $12 billion in 2018. If you find yourself among these numbers, you’ll want to invest in a quality stovetop teapot kettle.
Determine whether you’d like a kettle made of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust or stain, or one constructed from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Glass models allow you to actually see the tea as it brews.
Decide whether you’d like a model that also has an infuser for use with loose and blooming teas. There are tea kettles that have built-in infusers, as well as pots that have removable infusers. You’ll even find units with an infuser basket that can be placed directly in your teacup.
Check the tea kettle’s handle. You want to make sure it has an ergonomic design that is comfortable to hold. It may come with a silicone coating to keep your hand from slipping. If the teapot has a covering over the spout, you’ll want a handle with a simple touch-button, so that you can open the spout with one hand while holding your teacup in the other.
Consider stovetop teapot kettles that come with a few extras. For example, you may find a model that includes a loose tea sampler and four serving mugs. This set is especially a great choice if you are in need of a housewarming, holiday or birthday gift.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that even though there are countless teas for sale, they all come from the evergreen shrub known as Camellia sinensis, also commonly referred to as the tea plant? Here are a few more fun facts about tea:
- While tea was first introduced to Russia in the 1600s, it didn’t make its way to Canada until 1716.
- There are four main tea varieties. They include black, oolong, green and white tea.
- Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants.
- The most costly tea to brew is the Chinese tea Tieguanyin, which runs about $1,500 per pound.
The Tea Pot Kettle Buying Guide
- Most stovetop teapot kettles are not suitable for use with an induction stove or cooktop.
- Be careful of teapots that sputter water before you open the spout. The water will be hot enough to scald your skin.
- There are models that are both microwave- and refrigerator-safe if that is a feature that interests you.
- Check the stovetop teapot kettle’s cleaning instructions. Some must be washed by hand using dish soap and warm water, while others are listed as okay to place on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- If you use loose teas, make sure you store them in a sealed container in a cool dry location. Otherwise, they will absorb the moisture from the air.
- Construction materials play the biggest role in the price of stovetop teapot kettles. You’ll find glass kettles cost less than stainless steel models. When comparing the glass kettles, you’ll need to consider whether the kettle is being sold with or without accessories. For example, the Kitchen Kite Stove Top Tea Kettle Infuser, 1-Quart costs slightly more than the Hiware Glass Teapot with Infuser, 1-Quart due to the fact that it comes with four glass mugs and a loose-tea sampler.