Mr Beams Wedge Solar LED Motion Sensor Wall Lights, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Solar LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Solar LED Light you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Solar LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top outdoor solar led lights.
These outdoor solar LED lights can detect motion 32 feet away. They contain 24 LEDs that provide 250 lumens of bright light. These lights are perfect for increasing safety around your home.
In our analysis, the Mr Beams Mr Beams Solar Wedge Plus LED Motion Sensor Wall Lights, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mr. Beams Solar Wedge Plus 24, LED Motion Sensor Wall Light provides instant home safety and security lighting around the home. The wedge light’s 24 LEDs provide 250 lumens of bright motion-activated lighting for areas like garages, doorways, sheds, decks, fences and any other area where the light can be mounted to a wall. Three lighting modes accommodate different lighting needs, including Glow Mode for continuous light, which activates to full brightness with motion; dusk-to-dawn for continuous light regardless of motion; and motion activated, which only activates with motion. The outdoor wedge light is IP65 to withstand all outdoor weather conditions. For best results, install the solar light in areas that receive direct sunlight. Mr. Beams Solar Wedge Plus 24, LED Motion Sensor Wall Light comes with a standard one-year protection against defects, which can be extended to two years with product registration at Mr. Beams' website.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Solar LED Lights
Outdoor solar LED lights are an energy-efficient and cost effective way to brighten up the outside of your home. Whether you want to illuminate your patio, garden, walkway, driveway or lawn, you have many options to choose from.
To find the right solar LED lights for your needs, you have to first consider their main purpose. For example, do you want the lights to enhance security around your home by lighting dark corners at the side of the house, or do you want to add to the beauty of your porch by brightening it up a bit? Are you looking for low-powered path liners to light your walkway, or do you want something along the back wall of your house to brighten your deck?
In addition to the purpose, you’ll also want to think about how bright you want the outdoor solar LED lights to be. If you’re lighting for security, you will likely want something brighter than if you’re lighting for mood, for example. The intensity of solar light is measured in a unit called lumens, and the range is typically between 12 to 1,500. The higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light.
The Outdoor Solar LED Light Buying Guide
- Outdoor solar LED lights come with either lithium ion, NiMH, lead acid or NiCad batteries. Typically, lithium ion batteries are the longest-lasting choice. They also have a higher capacity than the other battery types, though are sometimes more costly.
- Not sure what kind of solar panels you should be looking for? There are three main types. Monocrystalline solar panels are highly efficient in capturing the sun’s energy and converting it into electricity. These are also the most expensive type. Polycrystalline solar panels are moderately efficient, have an affordable price tag and are of good quality. Lastly, amorphous solar panels are a cost-effective option. However, they are low energy efficiency as compared to the other two types of solar panels.
- It’s important to note the charge time, which is how long they take to be charged up enough to power the lights. It’s best to look for a solar LED light that can charge efficiently even on a cloudy day.
- The run time of the lights is how long they can provide light once they have been charged. This will vary greatly based on how much solar energy the panels have harnessed. Ideally, you will want to have lights with a run time of around six or seven hours. Some can even run for 10 to 12 hours.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide