Mpow Projection Alarm Clock
Last updated date: August 8, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Clock Radios and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Clock Radio you should buy.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Designed with 120°(from -30° to 90°) adjustable projector, you can easily read the time while lying in the bed. 4 projection brightness (OFF-Dim-Medium-Bright) can be adjusted, and the optimum projection distance is 7-10ft. Long press the "Project" button to flip projection view upside down 180°. 5 INCH DIMMABLE SCREEN DISPLAY: Mpow 5inch [Diagonal] screen display projection clocks with 6 adjustable screen display brightness enables you to customize the display as your like. For sleeping well, you can adjust the light to the dimmest and read the time from the screen at night. DUAL ALARM WITH SNOOZE: Mpow bedside alarm clock comes with dual alarm can be set two different time at the same day. Designed with 4 alarm sounds (wave, bird’s singing, chord ringtone or FM radio), lasts about 30 minutes to wake you up. Snooze feature allows 9 extra minutes of sleep before alerting you again. NOTES: Long press Menu button to shut off alarm permanently. 3 Adjustable volume with the function of getting incrementally louder for you to choose. FM RADIO CLOCK: Mpow can remember up to 15 FM preset stations (FM: 87.5-108.0MHz). 33-inch antenna is attached for better signal reception. The sleep timer function allows you to fall asleep to the radio within 90 minutes. Radio will automatically turn off after the specified time. PHONE-CHARGING PORT & POWER-OFF MEMORY: With 5V/1.2A USB output interface, you can charge iPhone or Android smartphones easily. The projection clock works only via AC power. Besides, the settings of time/ alarm clock /radio will be remembered even when power off (NOTE: Every Mpow product will offer a 45-day refund and 18-month warranty).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Clock Radios
Waking up isn’t always the easiest, so facilitate that transition with a peaceful clock radio by your bed. You will find a wide range of options, including sunrise simulators for those winter blues. But don’t think the highest cost clock is going to be the best for you. Discover what you need and want in a clock radio and research the products available. Consumer reviews can be helpful as you make your decision.
When you start to think about the clock radio that will work best for you, think about style. For style, you can have fun picking out the color, shape and size that suits your décor. There is no end to the possible fun you can have picking out a stylish clock radio for your space.
The features are perhaps the most important aspect to consider when choosing a clock radio. For most people, waking up for work or school can be a tough task. Make it a bit less dreadful by finding an alarm clock radio that has settings for the radio or a variety of alarm sound choices.
Most clock radios feature USB ports, so you can connect your technology to it and get your day moving with your favorite playlist. The DreamSky Decent Alarm Clock Radio is the perfect example of this. With USB port, digital display and even a temperature gauge, you get all the features with this clock radio.
The Echo Spot-Smart is perhaps the most modern clock radio with the Alexa feature. With a screen to watch the news, an excellent speaker and a far-reaching voice technology, you can have this clock radio do almost anything for you in the morning, even read a book to you.
Another clock radio that is packed with features is the Magnasonic Projection Alarm Clock. A large LCD screen shows the time, temperature and day. A 180-degree projection light at the top of the unit displays the time on your wall or ceiling in big bold numbers so you will always have the time handy. In addition, you can control the brightness and volume with the easy touch of a button.
DYWM Fun Fact
- Way back in 1787, Levi Hutchins created the first alarm clock in New Hampshire. This alarm clock was designed exclusively for farmers with only one setting and that was an alarm that went off at 4 a.m. The story told, is that his wife murdered him on a cold winter morning at 4:05 AM.
- Others believe the first alarm clock was invented in the 1400s in Germany and consisted of a bronze bell. Still others say Taqi Al-Din, a Turkish scientist invented the alarm clock in 1559. But the familiar alarm clocks of today were definitely created in 1876.
- The clock radios that mimic the sunrise are highly recommended by psychologists for a more natural rising than other alarm clock radios. They will help your mind and body ease into waking up as if you had the sun coming in your bedroom windows.
- At one point, there was an alarm clock that had wheels and would hide itself so that you’d have to get out of bed and find it to turn it off.
- Cloche, meaning bell, is the French root word of clock.
The Clock Radio Buying Guide
- Buying the most expensive clock radio is not going to get you what you want. You really want to try and find something that suits your needs, whether that is the extra features of the projector light, USB ports for your phone or MP3 player or even just the temperature displayed in addition to the time.
- Think about where you want to place your clock radio before buying since that will determine the features you want in the product.
- Consumer reviews are always a great place to start your search for a clock radio.
- Finding clock radios in the store before you buy online is a good way to look at features and styles that you might like.
- Find a product that carries a warranty for your protection.