MozArt Supplies Origami Paper Set, 120-Sheets
Last updated date: May 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Origami Papers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Origami Paper you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Origami Paper for a detailed review of all the top origami papers.
Take your origami products to the next level using MozArt Supplies Origami Paper Set, 120-Sheets. This set comes with fun prints, like birds, flowers and geometric shapes on one side and a plain color on the opposite side. The company even offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee to protect your purchase.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the MozArt Supplies Origami Paper Set, 120-Sheets placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WHAT’S IN THE PACK - Our high-quality square origami sheets come with 120 sheets of 40 different beautiful patterns (3 sheets of each design) - Size: 15 x 15 cm (6 x 6 inch) - Origami design instructions not included. In addition, this purchase includes a *Bonus* free Ebook featuring 5 amazing easy to follow tutorials on how to make a bird, dog, rabbit, butterfly & heart to help you on your way! ONE-SIDED DESIGN - Each sheet has a patterned side and a plain side in a complementary color - This combination was selected specifically as mixing the patterned and plain paper side allows for the ultimate creative design pieces. AN ARRAY OF PATTERNS - Our paper origami set offers a selection of different aesthetically-pleasing and colorful designs - there truly is something for everyone! Some of our designs include: floral, animal, checkered, geometric, fruit, cupcakes, and many more eye-catching patterns - Create beautiful origami flowers, cranes, roses, dragons, animals, fish, dogs, elephants, birds, owl origami — your imagination is your only limit! VERSATILE FAMILY ACTIVITY - The traditional Japanese art of paper folding not only offers an artistic outlet, but also makes a great activity for all to enjoy - Our paper is also great for scrapbooking, decoupage, card making and other crafts - Our themed origami paper patterns are perfect for kids and adults alike and provide a fun-filled activity sure to enhance family quality time. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - MozArt Supplies prides itself on the high quality of its products. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so contact us if you have any concerns. We are happy to help and will guarantee a resolution.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Origami Papers
If you’re searching for a fun hobby that the whole family can participate in on a quiet Sunday afternoon, consider giving origami a try. Origami is a Japanese art that is very inexpensive, so it won’t put a dent in your activities budget.
Beginners will want to start off with an origami paper kit that features solid colors only. After you’ve successfully made a few figures, you can move on to paper that is double-sided. For example, the sheet may have light blue on one side and dark blue on the other. More experienced origami artists may wish to switch to paper that is decorated with patterns or shapes.
Origami paper sets are sold in small and large packs. An individual may find a pack of 120 or 200 sheets is plenty, however, a family working on a few origami projects together would do better with a pack with either 300 or 500 sheets.
Once you know the type of paper you’re looking for and how many sheets are best, you need to review the quality of the paper itself. Typical writing paper, for example, is too thin and will rip when you try to create with it. You’ll need a thicker paper that will hold a crisp fold without tearing. Also, make sure that the paper is AZO-free and without any unpleasant odors.
Check to see if the kit includes a booklet or a download with instructions on creating a few origami figures. This will eliminate the need to purchase a separate book, as well as give you the opportunity to get started right away.
The Origami Paper Buying Guide
- Consider opting for a set of origami paper that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. That way if there are any problems with your order, you’ll be able to request a replacement or a refund.
- When creating origami figures, it’s a good idea to run your fingernail across each crease. This keeps your creases neat and sharp.
- Beginners should stick with origami projects that have 10 or fewer steps. Once those projects are mastered, you can move on to more difficult models.
- While there are plenty of origami books on the market to help you get started, Pinterest and YouTube also have excellent pointers and tips for adults and children new to the hobby.
- There are two things you want to consider when comparing the price of origami paper. The first is the number of sheets you get in each set. For example, you’ll naturally pay more for the Origami Craze Origami Paper, 500-Sheets than the Bubu Double Sided Origami Paper, 200-Sheets, as you get 300 additional sheets of paper. Second, you’ll need to look at whether the sheets are plain colored or decorated with a design. A set that has 40 different patterns to choose from will naturally cost more than a set with just 10.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide