Mosuch Extendable Broom & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: April 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom & Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom & Dustpan Set you should buy.
Editor's Note April 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Broom & Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top broom & dustpan sets.
You don’t have to bend at the waist thanks to the ergonomic design and adjustable handle of this broom. The dustpan is wind-proof with a lip. The broom can be used indoors or outdoors.
In our analysis, the Mosuch Mosuch Extendable Broom & Dustpan Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ergonomic design--With the optional extension pole,this broom thit long handle can be adjusted in length from 36 to 50 inches, keep comfortable while cleaning without bending the waist. Wind-proof dustpan with lip--The dust pan is designed to be windproof, which can reduce the dust and odor emission, keep people away from littering or dusty. Broom and dustpan combo--Teeth on the dustpan help to solve the hair problems,all pet's and human hair can be easily removed into the dust pan. Convenient storage save space--Independent ditch broom and dustpan is easily snaps together for upright,they can be stored even in narrow corner, such as balcony, door back, washing machine and refrigerator side. Easy assembly and widely used--Fits for stone floor and wooden floor, living room, outdoor, balcony, beauty salon, school, company, garden, garage, pet shop etc. Please read the assembly instruction (inside the package or reference to the 7th product images) before installation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom & Dustpan Sets
A broom and dustpan is an essential tool for household chores. However, not all brooms and dustpans are alike. First, decide whether you need a lobby or a push broom. A lobby broom has long bristles with shallow heads. You use the broom by pushing the dirt towards you. These are best for indoor cleaning tasks. A push broom, on the other hand, is more heavy duty. As the name suggests, you use this broom in a pushing motion, brushing the dirt away from you. The bristles are medium-length and come in a wide block. These kinds of brooms can be used either indoors or outdoors.
When it comes to the bristles of the broom, you’ll likely find them made from plant-based fibers or synthetic fibers. Plant-based fibers are usually from yucca, rattan or ixtle. They can also include twigs and cornhusks. Synthetic bristles are made from a type of plastic and synthetic blend.
In addition to the material of the bristle, be sure to check whether they are flagged or unflagged. Flagged bristles are split at the ends, which creates more surface area to pick up fine dust and dirt. These a good choice for hardwood floors and other smooth surfaces. Unflagged, because they are not split at the ends, are better for rough or moist surfaces. For example, you can use unflagged bristles outdoors, in your garage or in the kitchen and bathroom.
The Broom & Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- You can also find brooms with angled bristles which are cut on a diagonal. These are great for getting into corners and under furniture.
- If you have trouble bending over, then opt for a dustpan that has a long handle. This way, you can maneuver the dustpan without having to kneel down or bend over. Some dustpans have detachable handles which offer more flexibility.
- If you often deal with really fine dust and dirt, then go with a dustpan that has a rubberized lip. This makes it easy to sweep the dirt into the dustpan and actually keep it there while you continue sweeping.
- When it comes to storage, many people stand the broom up against a wall with all its weight on the bristles. However, this is a mistake. Doing this can cause the bristles to bend and break. Instead, hang the broom up on a storage loop or hook. This will make your broom last much longer.
- Another mistake people make is never washing their brooms. Be sure to wash your broom bristles with warm water and soap every once in a while. You can wash it in a bucket or even in a bathtub. Be sure to let it air dry completely before using again.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide