Mosfantal Long-Lasting Aromatherapy Incense Sticks, 6-Pack
Last updated date: March 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Incense Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Incense Stick you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Incense Sticks for a detailed review of all the top incense sticks.
You'll get six different scents when you opt for this set of incense sticks, allowing you to choose the fragrance that best suits your mood. Burn lavender when you need to relax, romance during date night and jasmine when you need to be uplifted with feelings of happiness and joy.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Mosfantal Long-Lasting Aromatherapy Incense Sticks, 6-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HAND DIPPED INCENSE STICKS – We personally dip each bundle in our very own fragrance oils at a very high ratio to ensure the fragrance strength on each stick is as strong and potent as possible. Long-Lasting Aromas ~ 6 different scents provide an uplifting, rich fragrance to cleanse your sacred space. Incense sticks burn up to 60 mins. Spread the natural fragrances by bringing these fragrance sticks at home and increase the positivity and peace while working, praying or Meditation. GREAT GIFT – Spread good luck & prosperity with calming aromatherapy. Nicely packaged for giving. Customer Service ~ Feel free to reach out with ANY concerns. we value your opinion.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Incense Sticks
It is time to get cozy. Nothing helps brighten up a room more than a great scent, and that’s easy to accomplish with incense sticks. You come home from being out all day and you just want some comfort, so what do you do? Reach for something that will create a warming environment.
There are a lot of options out there that help your place smell amazing, and one of those options is incense. Incense is a great option because of its uniqueness. There is truly nothing as unique as when you smell someone burning incense in their home.
Scents or fragrances can trigger memories and responses inside your brain. For instance, you bake some cookies and you are instantly taken back to when you were a little kid baking with your mom. Or you walk past someone wearing sunscreen and you are taken back to a past Hawaiian vacation.
This is why burning incense can be calming, relaxing, aid sleep and even help you creatively. Scents are incredibly powerful and we have a bunch you need to check out.
If you are new to incense and not sure where to start, that is okay! It can be hard to jump into something new and you are going to want options. Why pick just one scent when you can have them all?
With the Nag Champa gift set, you do not have to worry about finding a scent you will like. This set comes with twelve different popular scents including sandalwood and patchouli forest. A great thing about this gift set is you can even send some to friends as there is enough to go around.
If you want to keep exploring your options, think about trying out HEM. HEM also comes in a variety of scents and some you may be more familiar with like jasmine or eucalyptus. When you find something you love you want it to last, and these sticks will burn up to 40 minutes.
As mentioned above, incense is amazing for relaxing. If you are looking for something more floral, check out sticks that contains rose, lavender and jasmine incense.
Sometimes you just know what you want, and if you are looking for a good quality patchouli scent then look no further than incense sticks that are personally dipped in their own fragrance oils at a high ratio to ensure that the fragrance is strong in each individual stick.
Similarly, if you want to try out a frankincense and myrrh scent, you should look into hand-dipped incense sticks. Go with a set that is 100 percent natural and soaked for a minimum of 48 hours to give you the strongest scent. They should burn for 20-30 minutes and in most cases, the scent can last up to 24 hours in a room. These are great if you are looking for a long-lasting scent.
The Incense Stick Buying Guide
- Make sure you burn incense in a safe place. Keep children and pets away from a lit end as it could be a safety hazard.
- Burn in a well-ventilated space. You do not want to fill your room up with smoke!
- Never leave incense burning. It can be tempting to fall asleep to its relaxing properties, but if you need to extinguish it, make sure to toss some water on it, or stub it out. If you are still seeing smoke, it is still lit.
- Invest in an incense stick holder. This ensures that you are safely burning your incense. There are a variety of options out there including different shapes, sizes and designs. Having the correct holder is key to keeping your incense safe, long-lasting, and catching the ash that falls.
- To light incense sticks, light the coated tip and let it burn for a bit before blowing it out, the tip should be a glowing red and you will be able to see some smoke emitting from the end.
- Be careful with the ash from your sticks. It can cause discoloration of your furniture. Throw it out right away to avoid any spillage or ash blowing around in your home.
- Use incense to help with meditation. Incense has been proven to deepen thoughts and feelings as well as helping you mark the passing of time. It has been used by many cultures and religions to incite emotions and personal awakenings.
- Experiment and find the right scent for you. As mentioned in our article, there is a lot to choose from and you might not like them all! Try a variety to find the right scent for you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide