Morgan Home Cotton Turkish Flannel Sheets, King
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Size Flannel Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Size Flannel Sheet you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best King-Size Flannel Sheets for a detailed review of all the top king size flannel sheets.
These Turkish flannel sheets are made from 100% brushed cotton to provide a soft, warm sleeping experience. A variety of plaids and other prints let you find the look that fits your space best. The fitted sheet can comfortably handle mattresses up to 16 inches thick.
In our analysis, the Morgan Home Morgan Home Cotton Turkish Flannel Sheets, King placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GREAT VALUE + TOP QUALITY: Our 100% cotton flannel bedsheets are the perfect bedding choice, they are perfect for any bedroom, guest room, dorm room, lodge, RV, Camping, vacation home and so much more. COMPLETE SET: Get everything you need for your bed in one buy. Each set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases (twin size includes 1 pillowcase) choose from a variety of prints and plaid designs available to get the one that fits your room perfectly. PERFECT FOR ANYONE, ANYTIME OF YEAR: These sheets are made of high quality GSM and are warm and cozy for the winter months but are also light weight and breathable for the summer. They are great kids or adults and for men, women, boys and girls. DEEP POCKETS + PERFECT FIT: Our flannel sheet set is made to fit whichever bed size needed, add in deep pockets on the fitted sheet and these will fit beds up to 16 inches thick! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We offer a five-year warranty on all new purchased items from Morgan Home Fashions, if you are unsatisfied with your product in any way please contact our customer service team.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Size Flannel Sheets
If you struggle with staying warm at night, few things will warm you up like a good set of flannel sheets. Flannel is actually cotton, but it’s a medium-weight material and features a napped finish. To achieve that result, manufacturers either use a loosely spun weave or apply a brushed finish. The process creates a soft, cozy fabric that has some consumers looking forward to the chilliest winter months.
Flannel is perhaps best associated with plaid and tartan designs, but that’s simply tradition. Today’s flannel can be in solids or any variety of patterns. Although flannel was originally made from wool, today’s flannel clothing and linens are more likely to be 100% cotton or a cotton-silk blend. For the softest, coziest results, look for a flannel that’s 100% cotton.
Since flannel can be extra warm, you may find you prefer to use flannel sheets only in the coldest winter months. But if you live with someone who turns the air conditioner way down in the summer, flannel sheets could become your year-round friend.
If you choose a quality set of flannel sheets, you shouldn’t have to worry about sweat buildup during the night. The best flannel bedding is made to wick moisture from the body, keeping you warm while also allowing you to stay dry.
The King Size Flannel Sheet Buying Guide
- Cotton can shrink in the washer and dryer, particularly if you’re washing on hot. You can expect a reduction of 3 to 5%. To reduce this risk, look for sheets that are preshrunk and wash your sheets on warm, not hot.
- Pilling can be a problem with flannel. To reduce the risk, add one-half cup of white vinegar to the first wash. This will also help set the color and reduce the risk of fading.
- To retain your sheets’ softness, avoid the use of fabric softener products. Instead, consider putting tennis balls in the dryer when your sheets are in there. This helps keep the fabric from clumping as the fibers rub together.
- Those with sensitive skin should look for flannel sheets that are manufactured specifically to reduce chemicals and dyes. If you’re concerned about the environment, you can find flannel bedding that’s made using organic cotton.
- As with any cotton fabric, flannel sheets can tend to wrinkle, particularly if you leave them in the dryer too long. Look for a flannel that’s wrinkle-resistant if you’re concerned about this.
- Pay close attention to the depth of your mattress. Make sure the fitted sheet you’re buying is deep enough to fit comfortably around it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide