Moretoes Brown Bakery Boxes With Window, 50-Count
Last updated date: April 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookie Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookie Box you should buy.
Update as April 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cookie Boxes for a detailed review of all the top cookie boxes.
This option gives you 50 small treat boxes that measure 4 inches wide, 4 inches long and 2.5 inches deep. The small size makes them ideal for storing a few cookies to give someone individually. You'll also get twine and windows in two shapes.
In our analysis, the Moretoes Moretoes Brown Bakery Boxes With Window, 50-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quantity: 50, enough baking gift boxes and jute twine, beautifully decorated gift boxes to make your gifts full of love. 4x4x2.5 inches, perfect size for baked goods such as Donuts, cupcakes, small cakes, biscuits, etc. You can also decorate them with jute twine, stickers, ribbons, etc. to make your gifts more distictive. Your family, friends or customers will definitely love these cute boxes! Transparent windows in 2 different shapes: show your delicious baking creations, the transparent windows on the top are simple and elegant, and the twine and stickers included in the package can be used to DIY your own baking box. Eco-friendly Material: using environmentally friendly paper materials, strong and durable. Pre-folded products for easy assembly. Applicable places: These elegant boxes can be used as creative gift boxes for holiday gifts, and can also be used to sell and display your baked biscuit creations. It is the perfect partner for weddings, birthdays, parties, bridal showers, and festive celebrations. You can also use brushes and stickers to DIY your personalized baking gift box.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cookie Boxes
Whether you need to store the treats for your family or you plan to give cookies away for a special occasion, a cookie box will come in handy. Not only can a cookie box help retain the freshness of your baked goods longer, but it will make it easy to transport and display your cookies. You’ll also find you can easily mix other baked goods in most cookie boxes, so you get flexibility.
When shopping for cookie boxes, you’ll find that most are square or rectangular and made of a cardboard material. While some of these boxes come in a plain brown color, others are white or come with a patterned design. Usually, these boxes will feature a plastic window on top that allows you to display your cookies. The window may be a simple rectangle or have a special design, like zigzagged or rounded edges.
Although they’re less common, you can find cookie boxes made entirely of plastic. These come in a variety of shapes ranging from a small square for a few cookies to a rectangular column to easily store a dozen. You might find these appealing when you want the treats on full display for a gift.
You’ll want to consider how a particular cookie box opens and closes to make sure it will stay secure and also work for your needs. Many paper cookie boxes have an automatic pop-up design that makes them easy to open.
While some boxes just have a top lid you slide over the bottom half of the box, others come with some type of elastic or twine that you can wrap around the closed box to prevent the cookies from falling out.
The Cookie Box Buying Guide
- While many cookie boxes come with a plain design, you can do a lot to make them more festive for the occasion. An easy way to spruce up a simple box involves tying a nice ribbon around it versus using just the twine that comes standard with some boxes. You can also add stickers, print and cut out logos or shapes, or use wrapping paper to add a patterned look.
- If you want to keep the cookies in the box fresher longer, consider individually wrapping them first. You can use plastic wrap, aluminum foil, zipping sandwich bags or even special cookie wrappers for this.
- For the best results, wait until your cookies have cooled before you begin wrapping or packaging them in the cookie box.
- You’ll need to take some extra steps if you plan to ship the cookies after you’ve boxed them. Get some bubble wrap to line the cookie box to keep the cookies from moving around. You’ll then need a slightly larger shipping box with space to add padding between your cookie box and the outer box.
- If you’re shipping cookies, consider choosing a speedy delivery method as well so that the cookies stay fresh for the recipient and don’t melt if the cookies could get hot during transit.
- Feel free to experiment with organizing your cookies in the box. In addition to a simple arrangement where you lay the cookies flat, you can try using vertical columns or mixing up the types of cookies in the arrangement. In any case, avoid an arrangement where heavy cookies might squish smaller ones or where too many cookies get crammed in a small box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide