MopTop Curly Hair Custard Definer & Activator Curly Hair Product
Last updated date: June 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Curly Hair Products and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Curly Hair Product you should buy.
Update as June 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Curly Hair Product for a detailed review of all the top curly hair products.
This curly hair product is easy to use and a little goes a long way. It reduces frizz and enhances the natural wave of the hair. The cream is best applied to wet hair.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the MopTop Curly Hair Custard Definer & Activator Curly Hair Product placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BEST CURL ACTIVATOR: This product fights frizz, activates & enhances natural wave (2a-c), curl (3a-c), or kinky-coily (4a-b) textures, adds definition, leaving a nice natural sheen & shine. CURLY HAIR NEEDS HYDRATION: This styling custard gel with Aloe, Sea Botanicals & Honey provides Maximum hold, moisture & shine; No heaviness or crunch. NATURAL MATTERS: PARABEN-FREE; SULFATE-FREE; DYE-FREE; SILICONE-FREE; PHTHALATE-FREE. EASY TO USE: Remember a LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY! Start with a small amount applied to the complete surface of wet hair. All products are CONCENTRATED for best value. 100% GUARANTEED. EVERY UNIT SOLD SUPPORTS: We believe that people make choices in life based on how they FEEL about themselves. We support ANTI-BULLYING programs whether on the playground or behind closed doors.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Curly Hair Products
People with curly hair know that getting the right combination of curly hair products is the key to having luscious locks. Curly hair never dries the same way twice, and is often governed by the weather and how much moisture is in the air. It’s vital to have different types of curly hair products for different hair days as well as different times in the hair washing cycle.
While the type of curl you have in your hair will affect the type of products you need, it’s also important to consider the density of your hair as well as the consistency. If you have fine hair, then using heavy products or too many products at one time will weigh it down. Instead, you will need to use a curly hair gel or mousse that is lightweight and can help hold curls together instead of flattening them.
For those who have medium hair, oils and creams for curly hair will work best. The slight weight of the products will help to decrease the amount of frizz and weigh the down the curls in the right away. Water soluble products are a good choice in this case as they are easier to combine with other products to get just the right formula for the hair.
For those who have thick hair, it’s a good idea to get masques, creams and pomades for curly hair. These will help to moisturize the curls because the consistency of the products matches the consistency of the hair. Opt for highly viscous oils or textured creams for shaping the curls and taming away frizz.
The Curly Hair Product Buying Guide
- If you style your hair often and apply a lot of heat, you may want to go with a leave-in conditioner and primer. These products will protect your curly hair and ensure it doesn’t get dry or damaged from the styling process.
- Dealing with hair breakage? Then it’s best to look for conditioning products such as creams and mists, which help to strengthen your hair follicles. Opt to keep your hair well moisturized as well so there is less chance of damage.
- For those who love the look of shiny, glossy curls, opt for a curly hair oil. These will calm frizz and split ends, and absorb into the hair, giving it a lovely sheen. You can use hair oils before or after blow drying your hair.
- In addition to using the right curly hair product, it’s important to prevent frizz by using silk pillowcases and silk scrunchies at night. You can also try swapping your traditional towel with a microfiber one or just using an old t-shirt to dry your hair. This will reduce frizz and keep those curls intact.
- Remember to never brush curly hair when it is dry. Only brush it when it is wet. Otherwise, you will separate the curls and end up with a pile of frizz instead of nicely separated curls.
- Keep in mind that you don’t just need one type of curly hair product. Unlike straight hair, curly hair requires complex daily care – especially if you want to avoid frizz. Experiment by combining different types of curly hair products till you find the best combination for your locks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide