Moonsea Bamboo Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector
Last updated date: July 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector you should buy.
Update as October 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors for a detailed review of all the top twin waterproof mattress protectors.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Moonsea Bamboo Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ultra Smooth and Hypoallergenic: Our waterproof mattress protector top side is made from bamboo terry, which is a skin friendly and ultra soft fabric. With the waterproof membrane laminated back, it can protect the mattress from spills, liquids and stains, preventing the breeding of mold, dust mites and allergens, Especially suitable for those with kids, pets, or allergy, asthma, and eczema sufferers. Waterproof and Breathable: This mattress protector is lined with premium waterproof material (TPU) to prevent leakage. It is more breathable and noiseless, vinyl, phthalates and pvc free, full protection against urine and fluids, giving you a clean and healthy sleeping night. Strong Elastic and 360° Snug Fit: Fitted cover style design with strong elastic all around, that can ensure your mattress protector stay in place, avoid bunch up or slip out of place. And this twin size mattress cover side skirt can automatically fit mattresses height up to 14 inch, provide a more secure protection for your valuable mattress, extend the life of your mattress. Easy Care and Machine Washable: Machine washable and tumble dry a low setting. Our waterproof mattress pad covers are available in a range of sizes: Twin (39" x 75"), Twin XL (39" x 80"), Full (54" x 75"), Full XL ( 54" x 80"), Queen (60" x 80"), King (76" x 80"), California King (72" x 84"). You can choose which you need. We would recommend purchasing 2 mattress protectors. That you can use one to replace the other when accidents do occur.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors
Keeping your mattress clean and dry is key when you want it to last a long time. Spills, leaks, dust and other things can cause your mattress to smell, stain and irritate allergies. A mattress protector is like a cover for your mattress that goes on under the bedsheet. You can remove the mattress protector every time you wash your sheets, and wash it right along with them. It’s designed to keep the surface of your mattress clean and fresh.
Waterproof mattress protectors can help keep your bed free from spills, stains and leaks from bedwetting or drinks. It’s also a good idea to use a waterproof mattress protector for warm sleepers who sweat a lot at night. Mattress protectors can also help to keep away common allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew. They can also protect your mattress from bed bugs, which feed off human and animal blood.
Waterproof mattress protectors are made from a thin polyurethane flexible membrane that doesn’t allow water to pass through. However, it has microscopic pores that let air flow through, so it’s a breathable fabric. The other option for waterproof mattress protectors is vinyl. While not as breathable as polyurethane, it’s excellent at guarding against liquids. Vinyl can also retain heat, so it’s not a good option for warm sleepers.
The Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- An important thing to consider when buying a twin waterproof mattress protector is the feel of your bed. Does the mattress protector create a hot and sticky feeling or does it feel cool and smooth? This is important when considering comfort.
- Also consider how loud the mattress protector is. Some waterproof covers can be squeaky, especially those made from vinyl or plastic, which can be disruptive during sleep.
- Opt for a breathable material like polyurethane that allows air to flow through freely but keeps water out. This way, the mattress will not retain heat or sweat. Non-breathable waterproof mattress protectors can raise your body temperature because they retain heat.
- One of the key benefits of a waterproof mattress protector is that you can easily remove it from the mattress and wash it. Choose one that is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly so you can easily clean it every time you change your sheets.
- Check the size of the twin waterproof mattress protector to ensure it not only fits the length and width of your mattress, but also the depth. This way, you can cove five full sides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide