Mooerca Exfoliating Gloves, 8-Pair
Last updated date: May 23, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Exfoliating Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Exfoliating Glove you should buy.
With this exfoliating glove multi-pack, you'll get eight pairs of gloves in eight different colors. The gloves are made from a high-quality nylon material that is designed to last. Not only are they excellent at removing dead skin cells, but they also improve circulation and prevent pore blockage. In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Mooerca Mooerca Exfoliating Gloves, 8-Pair placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Exfoliating Glove for a detailed review of all the top exfoliating gloves.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Shower Gloves Quantity: You will get 8 pairs, 16 gloves total. Contains 8 different colors: red, light purple, purple, light blue, dark blue, light green, pink. colors may vary since their function is more important than the color. You can share it with your family and friends, and 8 different colors make it easy to distinguish. Body Scrub Gloves Size：Highly flexible, one size can be stretched to accommodate most hand sizes, suitable for women and men. The elasticized wrist makes sure the exfoliant shower scrubs stay in place. Material: Made of 100% high quality nylon material which makes it durable. Gentle exfoliation, these exfoliating gloves for the body are gentle for sensitive skin and everyday use and slough away dead skin cells. Function: Improves skin texture, promotes healthy skin, activates blood circulation, and makes the skin smooth. Reuse can soften rough, dry skin. It can prevent pore blockage and acne.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Exfoliating Gloves
Exfoliating should be an important part of your skincare routine, as it comes with a host of benefits. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this task is to use a set of exfoliating gloves in the shower. There are a few features you’ll want to look for when browsing available models.
Determine what type of design you prefer. Exfoliating gloves with fingers allow you to use your hand as you normally would, which gives you a great deal of control. There’s also the option of going with a traditional Moroccan design, like the Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Gloves. These work more like mitts and cover a larger area at once.
Check the construction material next. You want the gloves to provide a deep clean using fabric that won’t harm your skin. The Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves, for example, is made from materials that are unbleached and sustained through responsible harvesting practices. They provide you with a spa-quality clean that is evident after the first wash.
Consider the fit before you buy. Most exfoliating gloves come in just one size, as they are designed to stretch, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get the best fit. A set like the SMITCO Exfoliating Gloves, 4-Pair actually comes with elastic around the wrist to keep the gloves from sliding off while you’re using them.
Look for any extra features that may make one pair of exfoliating gloves stand out from another. For example, the EvridWear Dual Texture Exfoliating Gloves come with a hanging loop. After rinsing the gloves off, you’ll be able to hang them in the bathroom so they can air dry. There’s also the option to purchase a multi-pack of exfoliating gloves that come in a variety of colors. This is perfect for families, as each member can be assigned their own color.
DWYM Fun Fact
You may already know that exfoliating skin is the best way to remove dead skin cells, so that healthy cells can make their way to the surface, but there are actually quite a few additional benefits associated with this practice. For starters, you’ll get a closer shave, as the dead skin cells won’t get in the way of clogging up your razor. Next, you’ll begin experiencing less acne breakouts. This is because exfoliation reduces clogged pores and washes away excess oil. Finally, exfoliating assists in getting a better fake tan, as it leaves skin smooth afterward. That means no more awkward streaks or dark blotches after using the tanning spray.
The Exfoliating Glove Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that it might be hard to reach certain areas of your body, like your lower back, with these exfoliating gloves.
- You’ll need to wash your exfoliating gloves regularly to keep them hygienic. Read the product label before your first wash, as certain gloves are machine washable, while others should be rinsed clean by hand in hot water. The gloves can be set out to air dry once they have been cleaned.
- It’s a good idea to test the gloves on a small patch of your skin before you use them on your entire body. The material is quite rough and may cause irritation on the skin of individuals who are more sensitive.
- Reviewers report that certain exfoliating gloves are made too thin and wear out after only a few uses. They state that with daily use the loops of thread begin to become loose and hang down.
- In general, one can exfoliate their skin twice per week. If, however, your skin becomes irritated, you’ll want to extend the length of time in between treatments.
- After exfoliating, you’ll want to moisturize the new layer of skin that is now at the surface. You can use everything from body butters to hydrating body lotions to achieve this. Don’t forget to moisturize your lips, face and feet.
- Always apply sunscreen after exfoliating when spending time outdoors. Exfoliating leaves your skin more susceptible to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Price should be one factor in your exfoliating gloves purchasing decision. They price per glove does range quite a bit, and you’ll find the SMITCO Exfoliating Gloves, 4-Pair among the most affordable. Not far behind are the Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves. Consumers will pay the most for the EvridWear Dual Texture Exfoliating Gloves and the Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Gloves.