MontoPack Unscented Smokeless Tea Light Candles, Set Of 100
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Light you should buy.
Update as October 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tea Light for a detailed review of all the top tea lights.
If you're looking for a decorative option, this tea light set provides a lightweight tin that keeps your surfaces safe from drips. The high-quality paraffin wax is built to provide at least four hours of burn time, and they're unscented to keep your experience pure. The wick is 100% cotton to provide a strong, vibrant burn.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the MontoPack Unscented Smokeless Tea Light Candles, Set Of 100 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A . Monto Tea Light Candles Float When Placed In Water: Tea light candles hold constant presence in our lives. Whether it’s at an elegant dinner party, a home Jacuzzi, private celebrations, or romantic indulgence, a tea light candle will usually get involved. The possibilities are truly endless when those candles have the ability to float in water. One great option is to fill tall vases with fresh flowers and water and then place a Monto candle on top of the water. 1 These Plain Tea Lights Are An Exact Match For Any Lamp That Asks For A Tea Light Candle: Salt lamp fans, rejoice; the Monto Tea Light Candles fit perfectly into all lamps that require tea light candles. Place a candle inside your Himalayan Salt candle holder for instant impact. Himalayan salt neutralizes harmful electro-pollution. Place your candle holder on your work desk, in your bathroom, or keep one near you when your treat yourself to a massage, and you are bound to experience a deep sense of revitalization. . . . Enhance Your Candle Lighting Rituals With These Strong And Durable Tea Lights: Experience a perfect candle lighting ritual with Monto’s long-lasting safe, lead-free candles. Each candle has a strong aluminum candle holder; it can easily be placed on most surfaces. Whether your tradition is to light candles at every birthday, on Friday nights, Christmas Eve, or only at funerals, Monto has got your covered with 100 tea lights per package. Uplift Your Party's Décor by Adding Lots of Lit Tea Candles to the Table’s Place Settings. Tealights are perfect for adding a special touch to a set table without taking up a lot of table surface. The soft light provided by these small candles makes perfect accent lighting for an intimate, romantic meal or a festive special occasion. Tealights can be used in many ways to decorate a dining table by placing them in intricate holders of different sizes and heights. Just remember to use Monto’s unscented candles, which won’t interfere with the aroma and flavor of the food being served. Monto Tea Light Candles Feature Excellent, Convenient Properties: A good quality candle saves you time, money, and makes a safer alternative to other candles. For example, the Monto tea light candles liquefy completely while lit. Complete liquefaction allows the candles to burn the full amount of hours intended. They also feature a built-in metal holder, but are considered disposable. This means they can go right into the trash, saving you precious time on cleanup.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Lights
Few candles are as versatile as tea lights, which is why they’ve become so popular for home decorating projects. They can be used on their own or in decorative vases and bowls, making perfect table centerpieces and mantle accents. There are even ornamental holders designed specifically for these smaller candles.
But there are plenty of things to consider when using tea lights. As with any live flame, tea lights can be dangerous if left unsupervised. Many are designed with safety in mind, but a strong wind or accidental bump could bring disaster.
For that reason, many consumers opt for flameless candles, which have advanced over the years to the point that they look incredibly realistic. Some even flicker, creating the same ambiance that you’d get from a candle with a flame. Flameless tea lights are especially useful if they’ll be set up in an environment with children or in an area where they’ll be unsupervised. They can also come in handy for outdoor use since they aren’t susceptible to wind.
With regular tea light candles, burn time is an essential factor to consider. Whether you’re setting the mood for a romantic evening or hosting a party, a candle that burns out in a couple of hours won’t be very useful. You should be able to at least get a few hours out of each tea light, but some can burn for as many as eight.
The Tea Light Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at with any candle is the type of wax. Make sure your tea light is made from 100-percent paraffin wax.
- If you’re sensitive to odors, look for an unscented candle.
- The tin your tea light rests in plays a direct role in whether you can set it on a table or other surface without worrying about damage.
- In addition to being safer, flameless candles also produce no soot. However, you can also find flame-based tea light candles that keep soot and smoke to a minimum.
- If you opt for a flameless candle, make sure the flame itself is realistic.
- Tea lights are typically sold in large packs, which means if you won’t be using dozens immediately, you’ll need to store them in a temperature-controlled area for later use.
- Candles can be useful during power outages, but if you need a candle for lighting, a tea light probably won’t provide sufficient light unless you group a large number of them together. Tea lights are more for setting a romantic mood or providing a soft glow in a room with additional lighting.
- In any pack you buy, you can count on having at least one or two dud candles. Prepare for that so you won’t be disappointed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide