Monobeach Taffeta Indoor Playhouse Tent For Kids
Last updated: October 4, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor Playhouses For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor Playhouse For Kids you should buy.
Your little one will enjoy life in her own little castle with this 55-inch by 53-inch playhouse that has its own lights. There's enough room for up to three small children in this playhouse, and the material is high-quality polyester taffeta. You'll get everything you need to assemble the playhouse, including poles, connectors, star lights and instructions.
In our analysis, the Monobeach Taffeta Indoor Playhouse Tent For Kids placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Newfangled Castle Design: Inspired by castles in fairy tale, this beautiful and remarkable princess house can help your little princess dreams come true. Which kid does not like a little secret place? Special Gift: This is the cutest fairy house tent, providing a private space for your kids to entertain themselves, read and relax. This sizable tent can accommodate up to 3 kids at the same time. What an amazing present! Add to cart and take it home now! Dimensions: 55 x 53 inches. Made from high quality polyester taffeta which is also quite comfortable, durable, and easy to clean. Application: Ideal for both indoor and outdoor sites such as home, kindergarten, backyard, parks and so on. What Do You Get? Princess Tent, Instructions, Poles, Connectors, Star Lights (As a Gift).
Indoor Playhouse For Kids Rankings
At one time, playhouses were constructed from wood and took up significant space in a bedroom or backyard. But today’s playhouses have gotten much more practical. They’re made from materials like polyester, with flexibility and setup similar to what you’d find in an outdoor tent.
The best thing about these newer playhouses is that some can be folded up when not in use. This means you can store them and, in some cases, even put them in a carrying bag and take them on the go. But another benefit of this model is that it’s typically fairly easy to set up.
But there are some features that make one tent stand out over others. For young ones who like fairy tales, the many playhouses with pink tulle and taffeta can be a fun choice. These playhouses are pure pink, with curtains for both decoration and privacy. Some even have built-in lights or sequins to catch the light and sparkle.
There are a few other considerations when you’re shopping for a playhouse, though. Most are designed for indoors, but some can be used outdoors, as well. If this is important to you, look for one that has that versatility. You’ll need to make sure it’s weatherproof if you’ll be leaving it outside for any length of time. For the outdoors, it’s also especially important to ensure you can easily clean the material if it gets dirty.
For indoor playhouses, you’ll need to measure the area where you plan to keep yours. Playhouses vary in dimensions, so knowing what you’re getting before you set it up can be a big help. Also use those measurements to gauge just how roomy the tent will be for your little ones. If you have multiple children or your child will have friends over, you’ll need to choose one with plenty of space for playtime.
Setup is also important to consider. If you’ll be putting the tent in place and leaving it, setup and teardown might not be as important. But you’ll still want one that’s easy to set up that first time. If you plan to fold your tent up and store it between uses, easy setup and takedown are especially important.
The comfort of the seating area inside the playhouse is also important. You’ll want your child to be comfortable, but too much cushion can make the playhouse tougher to store when it’s not in use.
- Like many items designed for playtime, playhouses are great for helping with development. It encourages creativity, as well as helping younger children start to assert their independence.
- Playhouses come in a variety of materials. If you want to make sure it will last for several years, look for one that has sturdy tent poles and fabric that’s thick enough to hold up even during rigorous use.
- Ventilation is also important in the playhouse you choose. Polyester is breathable. Many playhouses are built with large windows and perhaps have mesh fabric to promote airflow.
- Some playhouses come with built-in lights. If yours come with this feature, check to see the power source. You might need to have batteries on hand.
- Some playhouses have sequins that catch the light, creating an effect similar to a light. This could save you the trouble of dealing with a power source while still keeping things fun.
- Check the recommended age ranges for the playhouse you choose. Those with small parts like sequins could become a choking hazard for younger children.
- If you plan to store your tent between uses, make sure you have a storage plan. Some playhouses come with a bag that will keep them safe and clean.
- For playhouses that you can take on the go with you, portability is key. You’ll want one with a carrying bag, of course, but also look at the weight to make sure it’s lightweight enough to cart around.
- The complexity of setup varies from one playhouse to another. Many are fairly easy to put together. Also make sure yours comes with either an instruction booklet or an online video that will walk you through putting your new playhouse together.
- Some playhouses have curtains and doors to provide a little privacy. This can come in handy for little ones who like that “fort” experience.
- A nonslip mat can help hold the playhouse in place as little ones move around inside.
- If your child has allergies or sensitivities to certain materials, make sure the playhouse has nothing that will cause a problem.
- Some playhouses come with accessories that will make playtime even more fun. Princess-themed playhouses might have crowns and wands included, for instance, while one that’s set up like an outdoor tent might come with fake camping accessories.
- Even with indoor playhouses, dirt will become an issue. Make sure you can clean the material occasionally as it starts to look dingy.
- In addition to the material and small parts, safety also means making sure the playhouse won’t fall on your little ones while they’re inside. Look for one with sturdy tent poles that stay in place once you’ve set them up.
- You can liven up your child’s room or playroom by building a décor around the playhouse. You can dress up the playhouse with lights and perhaps a rug, along with matching the other items in the room to the color and style of the playhouse.