Mommy & Me Soft Body Twin Baby Dolls, 12-Inch
Last updated date: June 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Dolls For 3-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Doll For 3-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Update as June 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baby Dolls For 3-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top baby dolls for 3-year-old girls.
Congratulations, it's twins! These baby dolls for 3-year-old girls are absolutely adorable. They measure 12 inches in size and come fully clothed with outfits that feature a cupcake on the front. In addition to hugging and loving on the dolls, little ones will get to practice diapering and feeding the babies.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Mommy & Me Soft Body Twin Baby Dolls, 12-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DOUBLE THE PLAYTIME FUN! This Cute Set of 2 Dolls Feature Adorable Realitic Faces, and Have Soft Huggable Bodies. They Come Dressed with Adorable Coordinating Outfits and Hats. Milk and Juice Bottle Included as well. PRETEND PLAY Inspire your Little One's Imagination with these Sweet Twin Dolls. Playing with dolls inpirses open ended pretend play and develops your Childs Creativity. Changing Diapers, and Feeding Time are great ways for your toddler to grow their nurturing instincts. 12 INCH DOLLS Perfectly Sized for Toddlers and Kids to Carry with them at home or Take with on the Go. They will love taking their dolls to Grandma's, the Park or anywhere else! Your little one will Love this Set of Dolls and is the perfect Thing for Pretending. JUST LIKE MOM! Your little one will be just like mom while taking care of her twins. PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS A cute baby doll is something every child should have. These soft cuddle buddies make the perfect gift. Mommy and Me Dolls are Made of the Highest Quality and Safety Tested Materials and will Last Through Years of Playing!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Dolls For 3-Year-Old Girls
Young children, especially 3-year-old girls, love playing with baby dolls. They get to practice their caregiving skills, emulating their mom or dad, while also working on their communication, fine motor and gross motor skills. When looking for a baby doll for your 3-year-old girl, consider what size of doll will work best. Baby dolls generally range from around 12 inches to around 15 inches. Get one that will be easy for your 3-year-old to carry around and play with.
The best part about getting a baby doll is all the accessories it comes with. Think about what kinds of things your 3-year-old would like to do with the doll. For example, if you think they will like feeding it, look for one that comes with a baby bottle, spoon, bowl and bib. If you think your child would like to change diapers, opt for a baby doll that comes with those accessories. You can also get baby dolls that come with different outfits, which are fun for 3-year-olds to change.
If you have twins in the family, your 3-year-old may want to get a pair of baby dolls. This way, their toys can more closely resemble what they know in their family. Some 3-year-old girls may prefer boy baby dolls while others may want girl-baby dolls.
The Baby Doll For 3-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- There are a number of ways the baby doll can help your 3-year-old to develop their cognitive, gross motor and fine motor skills. For example, you can use the doll to model certain behavior that you would like your child to do. If your child doesn’t want to get dressed in the morning, ask them to dress their baby doll first. This may encourage them to get themselves dressed after helping their doll. Similarly, if your child doesn’t want to eat lunch, have them feed their baby doll instead, which may encourage them to eat their own meal.
- For kids who love pretend play, dramatizing with the baby doll is fun. You can help you child learn to follow multi-step directions, such as “let’s first feed the baby, then wipe its face, then change its clothes.” This helps kids build their listening and memory skills while playing.
- The baby doll can help kids to learn their grooming and hygiene skills. For example, they can practice brushing the baby doll’s hair or brushing teeth. It’s a good way to help kids remember what kinds of things they have to do every day to take care of their bodies and stay clean.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide