Mombella Mimi The Mushroom Silicone Baby Teether & Pacifier
Last updated date: August 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pacifiers & Teethers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pacifiers & Teether you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pacifiers & Teethers for a detailed review of all the top pacifiers & teethers.
This pacifier is shaped like a breast and provides familiarity for baby. It is designed to help the baby hold on to it as they chew. This pacifier is not recommended for babies over six months old.
In our analysis, the Mombella Mombella Mimi The Mushroom Silicone Baby Teether & Pacifier placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mouthing is a means for exploration, as well as a means for calming. For newborns sucking is calming, Mimi the mushroom is a perfect for your baby to hold with hand and explore with mouth. Breast and nipple shape helps makes baby feels familiar and safer to chow on. Through sucking on the nipple of mushroom, your baby's tongue gains more control on movement inside the mouth, also the movement works the muscles that open and close the jaw, which will be good for speech development, also helps with better feeding. Small and light weight, easy for baby to hold and safely explore in the front, middle and back of the mouth without making baby gag. Using Mimi the mushroom, the mushroom will not be in the mouth during sleep since baby cannot hold it, make sure baby gets their mouth closed and breathe with nose, which is better and healthier. Your baby starts gain more control on bring toys to mouth around 2-3 months, before that parent can helps with holding. When it comes to 3-4 months, baby begins to grasp objects and bite reflex starts, mushroom can be a waning teether from sucking to bite. Not recommend for 6m+ babies.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pacifiers & Teethers
If you’ve ever had a fussy baby on your hands, you know how important a pacifier is. Often, this little device can help soothe your little one and make them feel relaxed, calm and safe. Many pacifiers mimic the shape and size of a woman’s nipple, helping babies feel closer to their mom or whichever loved one may be holding them. For babies who are teething, pacifiers can also provide some pain relief and give them something to bite down on to ease their sore gums.
When you’re looking for a pacifier or teether, you should first decide what the main goal of it will be. For example, do you want something small and portable so you can take the pacifier with you wherever you go with baby, while also keeping it clean? Do you want something specifically textured to help with gum pain and teething? Do you want an option for feeding that also provides teething relief? Do you want a cold-temperature teether or one that’s made only to work at room temperature?
The Pacifiers & Teether Buying Guide
- When it comes to anything your baby puts in their mouth, safety is the first priority. Ensure that the pacifier or teether is BPA-free and doesn’t contain any allergens or irritants. Keep in mind that many people are allergic to latex, so it may be best to go with a pacifier or teether that does not contain any.
- Avoid any teethers that are attached to necklaces for your baby to wear. These can be a major strangulation hazard and should never be left alone with the baby.
- Some pacifiers or teethers are filled with a liquid or gel. These can be unsafe if they are used without proper supervision. Sometimes, babies can bite down so hard on the outer layer that they pierce it and the liquid or gel seeps out. This can be harmful to your baby.
- Keep in mind that most babies will need many pacifiers and teethers, depending on what stage of infancy they are going through. Many babies will also go through periods where they favor a specific kind of pacifier or teether and then quickly lose interest in it and move on to the next size. It’s wise to have multiple options on hand for your little one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide