Mokof Triple Macrame Wall Hanging
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Macrame Wall Hangings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Macrame Wall Hanging you should buy.
This macrame wall hanging comes in three pieces and is easy to assemble. You just have to screw the rod together and then hang it up. The wall hanging is made from natural cotton rope.
In our analysis, the Mokof Triple Macrame Wall Hanging placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The large macrame wall hanging is perfect for bohemian lovers to decorate the bedroom, living room, dorm, kid’s room or any space. It creates a relaxed feeling in any interior. Hang it on your wall as macrame curtains for windows, macrame headboard for bedroom, woven hanging tapestry, boho wedding backdrop, ect. Large macrame wall decor made of cotton rope, natural wooden bars. Come with stick on the head, and easy to tighten three separate macrame into one piece. This a beautiful macrame wall hanging for boho home decor.
Macrame Wall Hanging Rankings
When it comes to wall hangings for your home, there are so many options. From family photographs to professional artwork to tapestries and beyond, there are many ways to decorate and adorn your walls in order to make your home feel more like your style. A unique type of wall hanging that continues coming back into style is the macrame wall hanging.
What is macrame, exactly? It is a crafting technique that is all about knots. Macrame artisans use different types of textiles in knotted formations to make everything from wall hangings to plant holders. It’s a artistic practice that is thousands of years old, and has been popular throughout the years.
The knots used in macrame are made by hand, and are what helps to create the basic shape of the piece. Artisans don’t use any tools while making macrame – they just need the textile and their hands, though some also use a mounting ring to hold their work. There are different types of knots involved in macrame, such as the square knot and half knot, as well as the clove hitch, overhand knot and gathering knot. In addition to knots, macrame pieces may also include different joining techniques such as knitting or weaving.
When getting a macrame wall hanging for your space, it’s important to consider where specifically you will be hanging it. This will help you determine what size and shape you need. For example, if you’re getting the wall hanging for a large, empty wall, then having a horizontally long piece may look best. If you’re getting one for a small space that is already crowded with other wall hangings, then you may want something that is smaller and in more of a square shape.
- Macrame wall hangings typically come in neutral beige or light brown colors. This works really well if your home has a natural or minimalist aesthetic. However, if your home is more modern and you like the use of bold colors, you can also find some macrame wall hangings that are dyed in dark or bright colors.
- Do you need a large macrame wall hanging if you have a large wall? Not necessarily. While your artwork should be proportional to your space, you can also make up the size by creating a gallery wall. This means you can use multiple smaller macrame wall hangings in place of one large one. This creates a lot of visual interest in your space.
- The most common materials used in macrame wall hangings are wool, linen and cotton. Each has its own textural appeal and adds to the look of the piece.
- How do you clean a macrame wall hanging? They will typically come with cleaning instructions, so it’s important to read them before you hang it up. Usually, the wall hanging will need to be spot cleaned or dry cleaned if it has any stains or spills on it.
- Putting up a macrame wall hanging is relatively easy. They usually come with a wooden rod or hoop as well as a string attached to the wood. You can use the wooden rod or the string to hang up the wall hanging on the nail.