Mokani 8 x 6-Inch Mini 15-Month Standing Monthly Desk Calendar
Last updated date: October 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Calendars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Calendar you should buy.
Update as October 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Desk Calendar for a detailed review of all the top desk calendars.
This lovely 15-month, 8-by-6-inch standing desk calendar is crafted from thick, premium paper, with charming background patterns on the pages. It also comes with 117 cute stickers to designate days for different work, play and life activities.
In our analysis, the Mokani Mokani 8 x 6-Inch Mini 15-Month Standing Monthly Desk Calendar placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DIMENSION: 8 x 6 inches (20 x 15cm) Small size standing desk calendar. Ruled blocks: 1″(width) x 0.8″(height) Each month page has a unique and cute background pattern. 15 MONTHS：Oct. 2021 -Dec. 2022 (8"x6"); Package comes with 117 stickers to highlight your important events such as vacation, party, dentist etc. Mokani desk calendar is perfect for work, study and life planning. THICK PAPER - Made of thick, premium paper to prevent ink penetration through the paper. This cute calendar is backed up with white thick board to make it a standing desk calendar Standing Desk Calendar - It is supported by a white thick board to make it a standing desk calendar. White loop on the top so you can flip the past month to a new month instead of tearing it away. BEST GIFT - Perfect gift for your loved ones or friends to make plans.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Desk Calendars
The digital calendars on our electronic devices are certainly effective. However, for many people, nothing but a traditional desk or wall calendar will do. These serve as constant visual reminders, plus you don’t have to turn them on to make them work. Best of all, they don’t have batteries that need charging!
Desk calendars are left out so people can conveniently check them for their daily tasks, hands free. If you are more limited on space, a stand-up desk calendar is a great choice. Simply flatten it to write things down, and then stand it up in your work area.
Wall calendars usually have two holes, and they can be hung up with thumbtacks or nails. They come in many different themes, and you may want something more traditional for a formal office and something more casual for home and home office use.
No matter which kind of calendar you want, shop for ones that have large, ruled blocks to write in. You can also find versions that include stickers, which provide more visual interest and cues to remember your appointments and to-do-list items.
Size is also important when it comes to buying desk and wall calendars. An overly large calendar might be too big for your desk, so if you want something that measures 17 by 22 inches or larger, it might be better suited to being hung up. If other colleagues or family members will be sharing the calendar with you, make sure that the day blocks are large enough to write several things each.
The Desk Calendar Buying Guide
- Every kitchen can benefit from a wall calendar, especially when it is placed in a strategic location that family members can easily see. Keep a few writing implements in a holder within grabbing distance!
- Teach your kids to be more independent by getting them their own desk calendars. They might like ones that come with reminder stickers.
- If you will be looking at your desk calendar every day, choose one with calm, relaxing graphics. This little boost can make writing down your tasks much more pleasant.
- Corner protectors are a good feature, because they do what are they are named for and also hold pages in place.
- If you don’t want to damage your wall with nails, hang the calendar with adhesive backing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide