Moen DN2692BN Glenshire Frameless Tilting & Pivoting Bath Mirror
Last updated date: July 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Mirror you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bath Mirror for a detailed review of all the top bath mirrors.
The Moen Glenshire Pivoting Bathroom Mirror is oval in shape and has two attractive brush nickel mounts. Consumers will love the ability to tilt the mirror when they need to get a better look from another angle. Additionally, if you're looking to redo other bathroom accessories, you'll be pleased to know that this mirror coordinates well with other Moen pieces.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Moen Glenshire Frameless Tilting & Pivoting Bath Mirror placed 12th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Product Description Give your bathroom a clean, modern look with the Moen Glenshire Oval Tilting Mirror. With hardware available in chrome and brushed nickel finishes, this frameless beveled mirror tilts to allow you to easily adjust the angle. The Glenshire Mirror comes with mounting hardware and a convenient template that help take the guesswork out of installation. It is backed by Moen's Limited Lifetime Warranty. From the Manufacturer Infuse sophistication and serenity into your bath or spa area with the Glenshire coordinating designs. The Glenshire oval tilting mirror in the brushed nickel finish has soft, smooth lines and the simplicity of the design will add a calm, relaxed air to any space. Easy to install, create your own oasis with these featured designs in minutes. Moen is dedicated to designing and delivering beautiful products that last a lifetime. Moen offers a diverse selection of kitchen faucets, kitchen sinks, bathroom faucets and accessories, and showering products. Moen products combine style and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Mirrors
When it comes to spending time in front of a mirror, a survey shows men in America come in around 4.3 hours weekly with women spending as much as 6.2 hours weekly. This makes sense since individuals often use mirrors to assist with applying makeup, combing and styling hair and even brushing their teeth.
Knowing how important a bathroom mirror is to your routine, it’s a good idea to do your research before buying to make sure you’re getting the right model.
Review how easy or intricate the mirror is to install. Most models use 4 D-ring hangers, while others are a bit more complex. They involve the use of several tools, including a drill. Keep in mind that if the bath mirror is hard to install, it may also be hard to uninstall if you decide to upgrade the mirror later on.
Keep your preferred style in mind. You’ll find bath mirrors come in oval, square and rectangular shapes. If you go with a rectangular mirror, check to see whether it can be mounted vertically, horizontally or both. There are also mirrors with plastic molding, metal frames and even models that tilt.
Look for a bath mirror with a silver-backed glass or one with a solid MDF backboard, as these are designed to handle moist environments. Models without these elements will be prone to rust and corrosion.
Don’t forget to have the safety of yourself and your family in mind as you browse available bath mirrors. If you have small children, a mirror with rounded edges or a rubber rim is a good choice. Some companies use an 8-point safety inspection to ensure their mirror meets important industry standards.
The Bath Mirror Buying Guide
- Some bath mirrors are on the heavier side. It’s a good idea to secure these mirrors with a stud for added safety.
- You’ll want to clean your mirror regularly to prolong its life. To do this, use either a window cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water. All you need is a light mist of your cleaning solution and a flat-weave microfiber cloth to get the mirror clean again. If the mirror has any dirt or grime on it, you can wipe that off with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- Don’t use newspaper to wipe your mirror clean. It could leave behind residue from the newspaper’s ink.
- Style and construction play the biggest role in the pricing of bathroom mirrors. For example, the AmazonBasics Rectangular Bath Mirror is more basic, and therefore more affordable. You’ll pay a little more for the MCS Wall Bath Mirror and the Moen Glenshire Frameless Pivoting Bath Mirror, while the Hamilton Hills Contemporary Brushed Metal Bath Mirror comes in with the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide