Moen Contemporary Brass Towel Ring
Last updated date: May 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Towel Rings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Towel Ring you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Towel Ring for a detailed review of all the top bathroom towel rings.
With this bathroom towel ring, you'll get a choice between a polished brass or chrome finish. In addition to the mounting hardware, you'll also be given a guided template to make installation a breeze. Since the ring is part of a collection, there's also the option of purchase a soap dish, toothbrush holder and towel rack.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Moen Contemporary Brass Towel Ring placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ideal for both residential and commercial spaces, the Moen Donner Towel Ring adds a clean, contemporary touch to bathrooms at an affordable price. This towel ring effortlessly matches with the rest of the Donner collection of Moen products for modern and coordinated style. Durable metal construction offers reliable everyday use, while a mirror-like chrome finish pairs effortlessly with most bathroom decor. The Donner Towel Ring comes with mounting hardware and a convenient template that helps take the guesswork out of installation. A metal mounting post is included for added security. Featuring clean, contemporary styling, the Moen Donner Towel Ring offers ideal functionality and value for residential or commercial spaces. Measuring 6.25 x 3.375 x 7 inches (LxWxH) when assembled, this towel ring is the ideal size for mounting next to bathroom or kitchen sinks for holding hand towels. Available in a highly reflective, corrosion-resistant chrome finish, this Moen towel ring for bathrooms has a mirror-like appearance that attractively complements a variety of styles. Like most Moen products, this towel ring is backed by Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty against leaks, drips, and finish defects. *Please visit the Moen website or call Moen’s awarded customer service line for additional warranty information.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Towel Rings
Hand towels are a necessity for every home, as they allow an individual to quickly dry off their face or hands after spending time in a bathroom or kitchen. Whether your set of hand towels is more functional or decorative, you’ll need a way to display them. That’s where bathroom towel rings come in.
As you shop for a bathroom towel ring, you must first consider the size of the ring. There are models that accommodate small to medium-sized towels, as well as rings, like the Designers Impressions Bathroom Towel Ring, that fit larger towels.
Next, check to see how easy or hard the installation is going to be. The Moen Contemporary Brass Towel Ring comes with the mounting hardware and even a guided template to make installing the towel ring a breeze. Concealed screws are also typically provided by the manufacturer.
Construction material is super important, as you want to ensure the bathroom towel ring is sturdy and durable. For example, the Marmolux Circle Wall Mount Bathroom Towel Ring is made using food-grade stainless steel that will be reliable for many years to come. Other models may be constructed with zinc and aluminum, which is also a good choice.
Make sure that the bathroom towel ring that you select can withstand being wet, as the towel will get moist after it is used to dry off your hands. The Gatco 4062 Elevate Square Bathroom Towel Ring is not only rust-resistant, but also unsusceptible to corrosion and scratching.
Lastly, you’ll want to choose a design and finish that matches the rest of your bathroom decor. Towel rings come in a variety of finishes, including oil rubbed bronze, chrome, gold, polished brass and matte black. You may wish to opt for a classic ring with a round shape or one that’s a bit unique with a square shape. Keep in mind that if you shop from a particular bathroom collection, you’ll be able to purchase additional bathroom accessories that complement each other.
The Bathroom Towel Ring Buying Guide
- There are actually many places throughout your home that a bathroom towel ring comes in handy. You can install one in the kitchen for your kitchen towel, one in the utility room to hold your cleaning rags or one in the garage for wiping hands after working with greasy tools.
- Every so often, you’ll want to give your bathroom towel ring a cleaning. You can do this using a handy cleaning wipe, or by wiping the ring down using a little dish soap and warm water. If opting for the latter method, you’ll need to go back over the ring with a wet rag to remove any soap residue. You can allow the ring to air dry or wipe it dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Always check to ensure that the bathroom towel ring you’re interested in is free of lead.
- It’s a good idea to hold the ring up to the wall to determine the best placement for it before you actually install it. There’s nothing worse than wishing your ring was a little to the left or a bit higher up after the job has been executed.
- Construction and design both play an important role in the overall price of a bathroom towel ring. The Moen Contemporary Brass Towel Ring comes in as one of the most affordable models, although the Marmolux Circle Wall Mount Bathroom Towel Ring and the Designers Impressions Bathroom Towel Ring are only a few dollars more. You’ll pay the most for the Gatco 4062 Elevate Square Bathroom Towel Ring, which has a unique design that sets it apart from other models.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide