MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow
Last updated date: October 17, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Pillow you should buy.
Designed to reduce neck pain while traveling, the MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow has an adjustable rope for a snug fit. There's no need to worry about your new pillow collecting germs during your trip, as the pillow is machine washable. As an added bonus, the pillow comes with earplugs, an eye mask and a handy travel case. In our analysis of 186 expert reviews, the MLVOC MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Travel Pillow for a detailed review of all the top travel pillows.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
MLVOC is focus on designing travel neck pillow many years! We devote ourselves to making a comfort and portable travel pillow. This is the latest design by us. The travel pillow is covered with breathable and super soft magnetic therapy cloth, a self-developed sweat-resistant fabric, millions of tiny premium microbeads inside, provides the maximum comfort on your trip. The added adjustable rope lock, you can adjust the angle and the size of the pillow randomly, meeting different neck size requirements, to release your neck in any positions. The product size is 10.2x10x5.3 inch inches, the weight of the package is 0.6 lbs. It comes with an improved travel bag that allows the neck pillow to compress down to ½ its size. With its snap strap, this pillow can be attached to your carry on luggage without taking up extra space. We just need make the pillow more close your neck,then it can give your more better support The product have two rope and buckle, we can press the buckle and pull up the rope to make the opening of pillow more tightly, it can be retractable and provide more better support for chin. We provide 1-year service. If you have any problems, we promise to offer you a prompt and full refund! MLVOC travel pillow is exactly the best choice for travel. Now, it's time to take a short trip with your family or friends.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Pillows
Whether you travel by plane, train or automobile, chances are your journey is going to last at least a few hours. As long as you aren’t the driver, you’ll be able to rest your head and catch a few ZZZs. Travel pillows are the perfect solution, as bed pillows are just too big to realistically transport. When shopping for a comfortable travel pillow, there are a few things to look for.
Determine who you’re buying the pillow for. There are pillows for adults, as well as children. The Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow is a good choice if you plan on bringing your kids along, as it resembles the bedtime pillow they have come to know and love and consists of hypoallergenic materials.
Look to see what type of support the pillow offers. You want a pillow that is going to prevent your neck from getting stiff and your muscles from getting sore. There are also models, like the J-Pillow Travel Pillow, that have added chin support to keep your head from falling over as you drift off to sleep.
Ask yourself what type of material you prefer? The two most common types are cotton and memory foam. Cotton is soft and comforting, while the memory foam is able to conform to your specific body shape.
Review the travel pillows uses. Some pillows are simply made for the neck and head, while others, like the Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow, can also be used to support the back or to prop up a leg.
Consider a travel pillow that comes with a few extras. The MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow also offers customers a handy set of earplugs and an eye mask for quieting the senses. It also includes a travel bag to keep all of the pieces together.
DWYM Fun Fact
- When we think of pillows today, we picture comfort and softness, but the first pillows used were literally hard as a rock. Back in 7,000 B.C., the ancient Mesopotamians used stone pillows. The Egyptians and Chinese followed suit. It wasn’t until the Industrial Era when pillows began to be used in households, and by this time, the pillows were soft.
- In Hollywood, filmmakers would incorporate pillow fights into pictures to show conflict. The more feathers that flew out of the pillows, the more conflict was conveyed to the audience.
- In Korea, Lee Jin-gyu actually married his life-size body pillow with the image of Fate Testarossa on it.
- One of the more common pillow fillers in Asia is buckwheat.
The Travel Pillow Buying Guide
- Look for a satisfaction guarantee or your money back clause when purchasing travel pillows online. This is always a good idea, since you can’t visit a store and physically try the pillows out.
- Always read the product label to locate the cleaning instructions. Many travel pillows are safe to throw in the wash, but some aren’t. You don’t want to accidentally damage the pillow and have to shell out money for a new one.
- Make sure the travel pillow doesn’t take up too much space so you have room in your luggage for more necessities. Another option is to choose a travel pillow can be attached to your luggage.
- When it’s time to replace your travel pillow, consider a few alternative uses for it. You can use the pillow as a knee guard while gardening, a pet bed or even simply use the outer fabric as a rag for cleaning.
- When comparing the price of travel pillows, you’ll need to take into account size and extra features. For example, the Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow costs less than the MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow, as the toddler pillow is smaller. It also doesn’t come with a travel case, earbuds and an eye patch like the adult pillow. The Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow and the J-Pillow Travel Pillow are similar in price because they both have the same features, even though their design is slightly different.