MIULEE Waterproof Outdoor Pillow Covers, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Pillow Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Pillow Set you should buy.
Update as July 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Pillow Set for a detailed review of all the top outdoor pillow sets.
These pillow covers are a durable canvas polyester material, coated in PU to resist water and increase breathability. It comes with a zipper shaded in the same color as the pillow cover to easily blend once the insert is in place. Each cover is machine washable to make it easy to refresh them occasionally.
In our analysis, the MIULEE MIULEE Decorative Outdoor Waterproof Pillow Covers, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Outdoor & Waterproof Material: Made of durable canvas polyester with PU coating, which is light, cozy as well as breathable, can effectively prevent water and blot from splashing. The material of water resistant and dust proof is available for outdoor applications in the garden or yard, or near the swimming pool. Various Functions: Suitable for tent, car, bed, sofa, seat, couch, bench and other outdoor furniture. Good decorations for outdoor garden, patio, balcony, living room, bedroom, party, picnic, wedding, office, cafe, etc. Add atmosphere to your home. Size: 2 pieces of 18x18 inch pillow covers without inserts. Hidden Zipper: The color of zipper is same to the color of pillow cover. And the zipper works smoothly that makes it easy to insert and remove of the pillow inserts. Washing Tips: Machine Wash Cold Separately, Gently Cycle Only, Dot Not Bleach, Tumble Dry, Do Not Iron and it'll look brand new.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Pillow Sets
If you have a patio or deck, you need special furniture for that area. Even if your outdoor seating is covered, it’s exposed to more moisture than indoor furniture typically experiences. Humidity and precipitation will eventually soak into the fabric and padding of any outdoor furniture you have.
But outdoor seating that isn’t covered has even more issues. The sun beats down on it all day, especially during the summer months. While this will dry your cushions out quicker, it also will easily fade the dyes and even break down certain fabrics over time.
Once you’ve bought your outdoor seating, you’ll also need pillows to serve as accents. They can even help you create a more comfortable area for you and your guests to sit. But just as you need to choose furniture that’s outdoor-ready, you also need to choose pillows with those specialized needs in mind.
The best fabric for outdoors is polypropylene, which resists UV damage and also dries quickly when exposed to moisture. Its lack of dyes can additionally be a big help if you’re worried about fading.
But the outer fabric of your pillows is only one concern. You’ll need to pay close attention to the filling. If your exterior is water resistant, polyester fiberfill stuffing with a water-resistant cover will work fine. Outdoor pillows usually have this extra waterproofing built into their design.
The Outdoor Pillow Set Buying Guide
- You can buy outdoor pillows, but you might be better off purchasing the material and filler separately. Make sure the cover is rated for outdoor use, and, for best results, get a water-resistant cover to protect your polyester stuffing.
- Most outdoor pillows and covers are sold in sets. This can come in handy if you have multiple chairs or sofas.
- Often the patterns on throw pillows are only on one side, with solid colors on the backside.
- If you buy a cover, it needs a zipper to allow you to insert the filling. Pay close attention to whether the zipper is visible once the stuffing is in place.
- Pillow stuffing will typically be sold in sizes of 18 by 18 or 20 by 20 inches. Whatever size you’re going for, make sure you can find filler for it.
- Outdoor throw pillows come in a wide range of designs, patterns and colors. You should be able to find an option that matches the décor you’ve chosen.
- One of the best things about purchasing a pillow cover with removable inserts is that you can clean them. Many are machine washable. Simply unzip it, remove the insert and toss it in the washer when it needs a refresh. You might need to hang it to dry rather than putting it in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide