Mitywah Metal Plate & TPU Construction Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case
Last updated date: June 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case for a detailed review of all the top waterproof iphone 7 plus cases.
This waterproof iPhone 7 plus case is made for use in rugged industries such as construction, machinery and more. It is military standard shockproof and impact resistant. The case can be used underwater for an hour.
In our analysis, the Mitywah Mitywah Metal Plate & TPU Construction Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IP68 Waterproof: Mitywah waterproof case for iphone 7 Pro/8 Pro 5.5inch, extreme safe even of using underwater 6.6ft for 1 hour, supports taking photos and videos underwater. Adapt to all outdoor activity and the harsh. Military Standard Shockproof: Heavy duty cover certified MIL-STD 810G-516 test drop. Elevated 2mm bezels protect screen and camera lens prevents your device from accidental drops and shocks. Sealed Protection: 360 degree full body sealed protect phone cover. Dust proof, snow proof and sand proof phone case. The fully sealed case comes with mute and control volume key buttons to adjust the sound mode. Durable/Impact Resistant: Rugged metal plate and soft TPU defender armor case. Fit for heavy industries such as construction, machinery, water conservancy, coal and oil, logistics and transportation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof IPhone 7 Plus Cases
Are you the type of person who loves snapping pics on your phone of you and your friends when you’re by the pool? What about taking your phone with you on a boat ride? If you’re the kind of person that wants to use your phone to take videos of underwater creatures, what you need is a waterproof iPhone 7 plus case.
When looking for the right case for your phone, it’s important to remember that there is a difference between the terms waterproof and water resistant. These are not interchangeable terms, and mixing them up could mean a ruined phone that cannot be repaired. Cases that are waterproof means that they can completely seal the phone from water damage, even when the phone is completely submerged in water. However, water resistant has a different meaning. A phone case that is water resistant can protect a phone from brief splashes of water and perhaps a brief moment underwater – but not when the phone is fully submerged for a long period of time.
How can you check whether an iPhone 7 plus case is waterproof or water resistant so you know you have the right one? You have to look for the IP rating on the case. A rating of IP67 means that with the case, the phone can safely be submerged in water that is up to 3.3 feet deep for up to 30 minutes. That’s a pretty long time, and ideal for those who want to take their phone with them when swimming or snorkeling. A rating of IP68 means that with the case on, the phone can safely go into the water at depths more than 3.3 feet for half an hour. These are the two main waterproof ratings to look for when buying an iPhone 7 plus case that is fully waterproof. If the case doesn’t have these ratings, it may just be water resistant – in which case you should not submerge it in water.
The Waterproof IPhone 7 Plus Case Buying Guide
- When looking for a waterproof iPhone 7 plus case, it’s important to think about your activity level. For example, what are the types of things you like to do with your phone. Are you going swimming or snorkeling or deep-sea diving? Do you plan to just have your phone on the beach or do you actually want to take it with you in the water? This will help you determine what level of waterproof you need in the case.
- Be sure to also think about whether you are an accident-prone person or not. If you tend to find yourself in situations where accidents happen, perhaps it’s better to get a fully waterproof case in case you end up accidentally submerging our phone in water, even if you didn’t plan to. This way, you can protect your phone from getting damaged and prevent any issues before they happen.
- An important feature to check is whether the case floats in the water or not. This may be a priority for some shoppers while others may not need it. A floating case makes it much easier to find your phone if you accidentally drop it in the water.
- In addition to protecting your phone from water, the case should also protect your phone from impact. For example, if you drop your phone on land, what will happen to it? Opt for a waterproof case that is as good on land as it is on water.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide