Mission Cooling Neck Gaiter & Face Mask
Last updated date: October 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Neck Gaiters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Neck Gaiter you should buy.
Editor's Note October 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Neck Gaiter for a detailed review of all the top neck gaiters.
You can cool yourself down by wetting this neck gaiter and putting it on your neck. It remains cool for two hours. It’s ideal for outdoor sports and activities.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Mission Mission Cooling Neck Gaiter & Face Mask placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Feel cool in this multi-functional performance fabric. The Enduracool Multi-Cool is made from a proprietary performance fabric that instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out, and then snapped in the air to activate the cooling properties. Designed to be functional and versatile, the Multi-Cool can be worn in over 12 different ways to help you keep cool, and protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays. The proprietary technology works by absorbing moisture and perspiration into the fabric core where the unique radiator-like fiber construction circulates water molecules and regulates the rate of evaporation to create a prolonged cooling effect.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Neck Gaiters
A neck gaiter, which is sometimes called a Buff or neck warmer, is a small clothing accessory that is worn around the neck and can be pulled up over the face. In short, it’s a tube: It consists of a piece of fabric that is sewn together at the ends to form a closed loop. You put it on by slipping your head through the hole, and pulling the fabric down to where your neck meets your shoulders. You can keep the neck gaiter around your neck like a scarf, pull the top of the fabric over your face so that it covers your mouth and nose or bunch it into a headband to cover your ears.
Neck gaiters can be worn in either cold or warm weather. Cold-weather neck gaiters are typically made out of a thick material like fleece, wool or knit fabric. They help keep your neck, face and ears warm and protected from the harsh weather. Often, neck gaiters are worn by skiers, snowboarders and cyclists in cool weather. People who work outdoors in the cold and wind also use neck gaiters to protect their neck and face.
Warm-weather neck gaiters are made out of a lightweight fabric that can wick away moisture or soak up sweat. These are handy for protecting your neck, face and hair from wind, sand, sun, insects and dust. Often, cyclists, hikers, runners, campers and fishers wear neck gaiters. If you want to keep yourself cool, you can also soak your neck gaiter in cool water before putting it on.
The Neck Gaiter Buying Guide
- When you’re shopping for a neck gaiter, consider whether you will be primarily wearing it in warm or cold weather. This will help you figure out the right kind of material to get for your needs. Regardless of weather you need a thick or lightweight fabric, opt for one that includes some kind of stretch. This helps you put on the neck gaiter over your head easily, and ensures you can pull it up over your face to cover your mouth and nose.
- Consider the circumference of the neck gaiter and if it’s right for your face and neck. Anything that’s too big will slide off, which can be frustrating if you want to keep your mouth and nose covered.
- Opt for a neck gaiter that wicks away moisture. This will help keep you comfortable both i warm and cool weather.
- While it’s a functional clothing accessory, you can still make a fashion statement with a neck gaiter. They are available in many different colors, patterns and prints, so you can find one that works with your wardrobe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide