Miroco MI-MF002W Electric Soft Foam Milk Frother
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Miroco Milk Frothers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Miroco Milk Frother you should buy.
This four-setting milk frother can quickly prepare the foam for a flat white, a hot chocolate, a latte, a cappuccino or your other favorite coffeehouse drinks at the touch of a button. You can choose from hot, airy foam; hot dense foam; and cold milk froth. This device is quiet and also can prepare warm milk for your cooked breakfast cereal. In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Miroco Miroco Electric Soft Foam Milk Frother placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Miroco Milk Frother for a detailed review of all the top miroco milk frothers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Milk Frother Miroco Electric Milk Steamer Automatic Soft Foam Maker Cold Hot Milk Warmer Silent Operation for Cappuccino, Latte, Coffee White
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Miroco Milk Frothers
When choosing a milk frother for your home, it’s a good idea to first consider the types of beverages you like to drink. If you are a consistent fan of lattes, you might be able to function with many of the milk frothers on the market today. As long as they prepare a good foam, they can make you a latte of coffeehouse-quality with little effort.
However, if you are a coffee or hot beverage connoisseur, have exacting specifications or like to experiment with different types of café drinks, you should carefully review the features of all the machines you’re considering. Some milk frothers have specific settings for each type of beverage, while others have settings to create certain types of foam, like airy or dense foam.
Is your coffee preparation time early in the morning when other family members are asleep? Do you rely on your afternoon flat white to help you achieve a relaxed state of Zen? If so, you might consider a milk frother with a quiet engine to keep things calm.
Frothing milk can create a sticky mess if it isn’t cleaned up quickly. Nonstick frother containers are easier to clean and simply avoid accumulating a film of milk. Some frother containers are even dishwasher safe for extra convenience.
Where will you be placing your milk frother? If your kitchen or office has a certain décor scheme, you might wish to buy a milk frother with a similar finish. Models are available in stainless steel, or in various colors, like white or black. It’s a snap to find one that matches your style.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that milk froths because of its fat content? If you prefer to drink skim milk, you may be disappointed with the foam your milk frother is able to provide. It simply can’t fluff up the same way as milk with a higher fat content, like 2 percent milk. Whole milk has 4 percent fat, and will create the frothiest milk.
Know, too, that milk frothed by hand is more likely to fall flat more quickly than milk prepared by a machine. This is simply a function of the machine’s ability to froth the milk quickly, with high power and with consistent strokes.
The Miroco Milk Frother Buying Guide
- The first step when buying a milk frother is to consider your needs. What drinks will you be making with the appliance? Make sure the settings available can make the drinks you like.
- Use milk with a higher fat content whenever possible. While you can generate a decent foam with skim milk and a motorized frother, it’s likely to fall flat very quickly. Furthermore, it simply can’t achieve the same dense heights as a higher-fat milk.
- Select a milk frother with a pointed spout to allow for artistic pouring and designs in your coffeehouse drinks. If the frother lacks this feature, you might wish to pour very slowly.
- Organic and lactose-free milk often does not froth, due to the pasteurization process it undergoes. If you like (or need) to drink these sorts of milk, buying a milk frother might not be worth it for you.
- Don’t forget about hot chocolate! Coffeehouse drinks that are not made of brewed beans are also delicious when they make use of frothed or steamed milk.
- You can use your milk frother for the preparation of breakfast items like oatmeal. Simply choose the setting that allows for heating milk, but not whipping it into a froth. Some frothers have specific functions to allow for this.
- Wipe down your milk frother with a damp cloth after each use, ensuring it is unplugged before you begin to clean it. Clean the inside of the frothing container per manufacturer instructions.