MiO Liquid Drink Mix/Water Enhancement, 24-Servings
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drink Mixes / Water Enhancements and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drink Mix / Water Enhancement you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Drink Mix / Water Enhancement for a detailed review of all the top drink mixes / water enhancements.
Thanks to this drink mix/water enhancement's small size, you can easily toss it in a purse or backpack to flavor your beverages on the go. The enhancement is free of sugar, high-fructose corn syrup and calories. What it does contain is a variety of B vitamins that do an excellent job of naturally boosting your energy.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the MiO Liquid Drink Mix/Water Enhancement, 24-Servings placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MiO Orange Tangerine Liquid Water Enhancer transforms plain water into a refreshing, flavorful drink to invigorate your day. A single squeeze of the bottle delivers a burst of bold citrus flavor. MiO orange tangerine liquid drink mix provides a burst of flavor with zero calories. The portable 1.62 fluid ounce bottle neatly fits in your purse, bag or glove box for easy on the go mixing. With just one squeeze, MiO citrus water enhancer provides enough bold flavor for 8 fluid ounces! Whether you're studying, working or heading to workout, add MiO Orange Tangerine to your water for delicious orange flavored water that keeps you sipping.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drink Mixes / Water Enhancements
While every person is different and there is no one daily recommended water intake number that fits all, a general guideline does exist. Women typically need around 11.5 cups of water daily, while men would benefit from 15.5 cups. Keep in mind that this figure includes the water from your food, as well as your drinks. Individuals who don’t like water will find it hard to reach their daily goals. A water enhancer is a great way to flavor the water and make it more palatable.
When shopping for the best drink mix or water enhancer, look for a formula that matches your dietary needs. If you’re diabetic, you’ll want an enhancer that is sugar-free. Those who have a gluten intolerance would do best with a gluten-free enhancer. The Stur Summer Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack is kosher, as well as all-natural. It’s free of artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
You may also want to opt for a drink enhancer that has additional health benefits. For example, the Stur Classic Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack contains 100% of your daily dose of vitamin C per serving. Vitamin C is known for being high in antioxidants and antioxidants are important to the body for everything from tissue repair to iron absorption.
If you tend to have a hard time waking up in the morning or you find that you lose energy in the afternoon, you’d do better with a formula that contains caffeine for a boost of energy.
Of course, you’ll want to make sure the water enhancer has a pleasant flavor, or you still won’t want to drink the water. Blueberry, strawberry, watermelon, fruit punch and orange are common flavors. Some brands come in a few unique flavors for those who find themselves a bit more adventurous. Cucumber lemongrass and lime ginger are just two examples of the flavors you may come across.
The Drink Mix / Water Enhancement Buying Guide
- The liquid enhancers typically need to be consumed within 30 days of opening their bottles. Drink mix packets last much longer.
- Drink enhancers are meant to be diluted and it is strongly advised that you never drink the enhancer straight from the bottle.
- Always check for artificial sweeteners. Natural plant-based sweeteners are better for your body.
- You can add the drink enhancers to beverages other than water, just keep in mind that the flavor you add will be combined with the flavor of the beverage. Some combinations may go together well, while others may not.
- Some companies allow you to try their water enhancers risk-free by offering satisfaction guarantees.
- Several factors influence the cost of water enhancers. They include whether the enhancer is in a powdered drink mix form or a concentrated liquid form and the complexity of the enhancer’s formula. Drink mixes tend to be less expensive than water enhancers. At the top of the price range are water enhancers that feature unique flavor combinations made from organic ingredients.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide