Minnetonka Cally Faux Fur Womens’ Moccasin Slippers
Last updated date: February 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Moccasin Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Moccasin Slipper you should buy.
Editor's Note February 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Moccasin Slippers for a detailed review of all the top women's moccasin slippers.
Quality craftsmanship is what you'll get with these women's moccasin slippers. The longer you wear the slippers, the more comfortable they get. This is due to the slippers' ability to stretch to the contours of your feet.
In our analysis, the Minnetonka Minnetonka Cally Faux Fur Women's Moccasin Slippers placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Leather. Imported. Synthetic sole. Heel measures approximately 0.25". QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Since 1946, each faux fur slipper has had a rich heritage that includes a tradition of careful craftsmanship to deliver exceptional quality footwear, using the finest materials to ensure comfort, durability, and timeless style. CONVENIENT SIZING: Each pair of moccasin slippers for women runs true to size; refer to the convenient Size Chart icon to ensure correct sizing before purchasing; if your feet are different sizes, make sure to measure the larger one for the best fit. COMFORT FIT: These suede moccasin slippers for women should fit snugly on your feet without feeling uncomfortable; over time these moccasin shoes will stretch to the contours of your foot and wear pattern, getting more comfortable as you wear them. VERSATILE FOOTWEAR: Handmade from genuine soft suede and plush faux fur lining, these moccasins shoes are more than just regular house shoes; plush lining cushions every step and supple suede gives these moc slippers for women a rich look and feel. TIMELESS DURABILITY: Suede leather, plush lining, and a rubber Cally sole keep these moccasin shoes silky-soft while providing durable support; faux fur lining provides a high-end luxury warmth while keeping these girls moccasin slippers cozy and soft.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Moccasin Slippers
The first thing you want to do after a long day’s work is kick off your high heels and slide your feet into a comfortable pair of slippers. Women’s moccasin slippers are a popular choice, as they combine both style and warmth.
If you find yourself in the market for a pair of women’s moccasin slippers, the first thing you’ll want to look for is a rubber outsole. Not only are rubber outsoles sturdy and durable, but they also allow you to keep the slippers on when you go outside to grab the morning paper. Just make sure the outsoles are listed as anti-slip, so you don’t have any accidental falls in the kitchen.
Determine how much cushioning you require next. Some women’s moccasin slippers have a faux fur lining with no padding, while others offer a layer of padding underneath the faux fur. You’ll even find some models come with a high-density memory foam that conforms to your feet and helps reduce muscle fatigue.
Look at the slippers’ construction. Most models are made from faux or genuine suede and have smooth surfaces that don’t wrinkle. Some are handcrafted and others offer more detailed stitching. You’ll also find the women’s moccasin slippers in a variety of sizes and colors. You can get the slippers in a true-to-size fit or a wide fit, as well as in a choice of red, blue, purple, chestnut, black and pink.
The Women's Moccasin Slipper Buying Guide
- Even if the women’s moccasin slippers have a rubber outsole, they aren’t meant to be worn off your property. You can wear them on your back porch or to grab the mail, but you won’t want to use them to go for a walk. Otherwise, they may wear prematurely.
- Wash your slippers by hand when soiled, especially if they are made from real suede. A suede brush can be used to lift away dirt and mud, while water and spills can be soaked up with a few paper towels. Cornstarch is best used on oil and grease stains. You’ll need to sprinkle it over the spill and wait 24-hours before brushing it off.
- To help your moccasins retain their shape, shove a piece of newspaper down inside the slippers when not in use.
- Since many women’s moccasin slippers have similar styles, you may wish to factor price into your buying decision. You’ll find the HomeIdeas Lined Suede Women’s Moccasin Slippers and the DREAM PAIRS Faux Fur Women’s Moccasin Slippers are the most affordable. You’ll pay a bit more for the Minnetonka Cally Faux Fur Women’s Moccasin Slippers and the Koolaburra by UGG Lezly Women’s Moccasin Slippers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide