MINGER Dimmable White LED Strip Lights
Last updated date: June 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Strip Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Strip Light you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Strip Lights for a detailed review of all the top white strip lights.
These white strip lights have six levels of brightness so you can create the mood you want. They have low heat emission and a 12V supply. The lights have a strong adhesive and are easy to install anywhere.
In our analysis, the MINGER MINGER Dimmable White LED Strip Lights placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dimmable Mirror Lights: The 16.4ft strip lights can be controlled easily using the provided control box. Adjust between 6 brightness levels and create the mood you need for applying makeup in front of the mirror or when cooking with friends. Bright and Safe to Use: The LED strip lights boast 300 bright white LEDs and 6500K lighting. Pair that with a 12V supply and low heat emission, and you get lights that are safe to use. Easy Installation: Use the strong adhesive and provided support clips to firmly install your lights to any dry, clean surface. You can also trim the strip along the indicated cutting marks for more creative freedom (connectors not included). Various Uses: The 16.4ft/5m length and high flexibility allow you to decorate various spaces in your home with incredible ease. Bend the lights around corners or in tight spaces to decorate your stairways, mirrors, or closets with quality lighting. Standard Kit: Each light kit comes with a 16.4ft bright white strip light roll, an ETL listed power adapter, and a control box for dimming. Enjoy DIY lighting with our cuttable design, which is great for illuminated vanity mirrors of different sizes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Strip Lights
If you want to add a magical touch to any room of your home, white strip lights are an excellent way to do it. Not only can you brighten up your space, but you can also create a mood by creatively using these glowing lights. As the name suggests, white strip lights are small white lights in a strip formation that are easy to install just about anywhere.
There are many different types of white strip lights available, so choose one that works best for your space. If you plan on mounting the strip lights outdoors on your patio or porch, go with ones that are have a protective waterproof covering. For indoor use in tight spaces, look for strip lights that have an adhesive backing. These are easy to mount, and can also be cut every two inches. For a plug-and-play version, you can find lights with flexible strips that run directly from your outlet. If you want strip lights that are omni-directional, then go with a rope-shaped option.
The White Strip Light Buying Guide
- Did you know that not all white strip lights look the same? The white color can come in different tones, such as neutral white, warm white and cool white. Decide what kind of mood you want to set with the white strip lights and choose the shade accordingly.
- The LED bulbs in white strip lights can be quite bright. However, depending on the ambiance you want to create, bright lights may not be right for you. You can check the brightness of the white strip lights by looking at the level of lumens (the unit of measurement for brightness). If you want accent lighting, opt for under 200 lumens per foot. If you are lighting for visibility or focus, then go with a higher number of lumens per foot.
- Be sure to find out how many LEDs per length are in your white strip lights. The higher the density of LEDs, the brighter light quality you will get. If the lights are spaced too far apart, you will not get a clean, constant light — which is the look most people want to achieve with strip lights. LEDs that are spaced far apart may end up looking choppy and messy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide