Minetom Remote Controlled USB Fairy Lights, 33-Foot
Last updated date: July 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top USB Fairy Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best USB Fairy Light you should buy.
Update as August 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best USB Fairy Lights for a detailed review of all the top usb fairy lights.
These USB fairy lights come with an easy-to-use remote control. There is also a dedicated power adapter in addition to the USB cord. The lights are on a wire that's flexible yet strong.
In our analysis, the Minetom Minetom Remote Controlled USB Fairy Lights, 33-Foot placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Usb end + control button: The usb plug enables you to plug the string lights into the usb hub, power adapter, laptop, tv or power bank. Pressing the button can change color and light modes. Dedicated power adapter included: To make the most of the color changing fairy lights, our lights come with a dedicated power adapter which matches the light string perfectly. With the use of the power adapter, you can see the most pure and vibrant color of the string lights. And you can also use Usb plug to power the lights. Remote control: You can use the remote to turn the lights on and off, change the color to one of 16 vibrant colors, adjust brightness, cycle through the colors and set a timer for 6 hours. 4 Strand Wire: Our high quality lights were created using 4 strands of strong, silver wire, which helps to keep the brightness of the lights stable. The wire is also flexible, this allows you to twist the lights into any shape or position you would want. When you are done with the lights you can reel the lights in to keep them untangled for your next use. Safe and waterproof: The lights include a UL listed adapter and insulated wires to ensure your safety. The fairy string lights remain cool to the touch even after many hours of use, you don’t need to worry about the lights overheating. The lights (except the usb connector) are IP67 waterproof, which means even on rainy days they will still work perfectly for outdoor areas such as your patio, balcony, garden, dining areas etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On USB Fairy Lights
USB fairy lights are a great way to add a touch of magic to your home, any time of year. They can brighten up your space, create a mood with color and attract the eye to important accent spaces in the room. Fairy lights are small lights held together on a string or wire. The lights are usually spaced apart so they do not create a singular look like strip lights, but more of a rustic or woodland aesthetic.
There are several benefits to having USB fairly lights instead of battery or plug-in fairly lights. USB ports are now commonplace, so it should be easy to find a power source nearby. A set of USB fairly lights can work as long as they have a viable power source, so you don’t have to worry about them running out quickly like their battery-powered counterparts. In addition, USB fairy lights are easy to use. All you have to do is plug them in.
The USB Fairy Light Buying Guide
- The string or wire your USB fairy lights are attached to is flexible and bendable. This means it is easy to mold the lights into the shape you want. For example, you can easily coil it around items in your home, such as doorways or curtain rods.
- Keep in mind that some USB fairy lights are not waterproof, so they cannot be used outdoors. If you want to use fairy lights outside on your porch, deck, fence or pergola, be sure to look for ones that are specifically designed to be used outdoors.
- The brightness of light is measured in lumens. To understand how bright your USB fairy lights will be, you will have to check that measurement. Accent lighting, which is usually what USB fairy lights are for, should be under 200 lumens per foot. This will help you create the magical mood you’re going for without causing you to squint you when you look at them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide