Mineral Fusion Fragrance Free Vegan Powder Foundation
Last updated: August 9, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Powder Foundations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Powder Foundation you should buy.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Mineral Fusion Fragrance Free Vegan Powder Foundation placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Preserve your naturally glowing complexion with the Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation! With a powerful blend of antioxidants that includes white tea, red tea, pomegranate, vitamin C, and vitamin E, this foundation fights damage from free radicals in order to create healthier skin, making it an age-defying solution to the unwanted appearance of fine lines. It features silky, triple-milled minerals that provide flawless coverage by smoothening the skin tone and concealing lines and pores. Unlike other pressed powders that use chemicals for their products, Mineral Fusion only uses pure and non-toxic ingredients from skin-soothing botanicals and minerals. It is certified 100% vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, artificial color-free, fragrance-free, talc-free, and hypoallergenic. This Pressed Powder Foundation by Mineral Fusion is formulated with only the safest and gentlest ingredients, making it suitable even for use on sensitive skin. It contains natural UV-protection minerals as well as skin-soothing ingredients like licorice root, aloe vera, and cucumber. Additionally, this pressed powder comes in the Warm 2 shade which is great for medium skin with golden undertones. You can use it anytime and anywhere, as it is easy to apply and convenient to bring wherever you go.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Powder Foundation Rankings
Are you looking for the right product to help your skin look completely smooth, matte and poreless? If so, powder foundation may be the right choice for you. Adding this beauty product to your makeup regimen can help you achieve the look of flawless skin. Unlike liquid or cream foundations, which are ideal for those with dry skin, powder foundation works really well for people who have oily skin or skin that is prone to acne or sweat.
Powder foundation can actually suck up excess moisture on your face, ensuring you have even coverage. Plus, powder foundation is an easy way to get rid of unwanted shine. Powder foundation typically comes pressed, so you can use it on the go. Just keep your powder foundation in your purse or gym bag and apply it whenever you need it.
If you want to take powder foundation to the next level and get a picture-perfect blurring effect, then opt for products that contain dimethicone. This silicone-based ingredient helps you look like you’ve got an Instagram filter on in real life.
While getting the right kind of powder foundation is important, you also have to apply it correctly. Make sure you use the right tools, which can include sponges, brushes or your fingers, and buff the product into your skin. Powder foundations are buildable makeup products, so you can add on more layers of the same product or use concealer, highlighters, blush, bronzers and more.
- If you have the opportunity to try the product before buying it, you may be tempted to try it on the back of your hand. However, this won’t necessarily help you get the right color. Try the powder foundation either on the inside of your wrist or on the side of your face, which is more likely be an accurate match.
- If your powder foundation is too light for your skin, it will end up looking grey and ashy. If it’s too dark, the difference will be very noticeable when compared to your neck. It’s important to match the shade of your foundation exactly with the color of your skin.
- Powder foundations come in different coverage levels. If you like the more natural look, then opt for a powder foundation that offers sheer coverage. If you want to even out any skin imperfections and get a smooth and even look, opt for powder foundations that have medium to full coverage.
- If you have oily skin, then powder foundation is a good choice because it helps to control excel oil secretion from your face. Plus, powder foundations typically have a matte finish; you’ll want to avoid any that offer shine and radiance because that will not work well on oily skin. To help your skin look matte, apply a primer before applying your powder foundation. When you put on the foundation, add an extra layer to your T-zone, which is where a lot of the excess shine comes from.
- Want a new tip to minimize face shine? Before applying any makeup, get an ice cube and rub it all over your face. This will help to minimize your pores and reduce excel oil secretion.
- While powder foundation is ideal for those with oily skin, it can also work for those who have dry skin. However, you have to apply it in the correct way. First, use a face moisturizer and put it on liberally. Wait for your skin to soak it up before you start your makeup regimen. Don’t build up layers of foundation if you have dry skin. Instead, just apply one even layer of powder foundation to avoid it looking patchy and flaky. If you have dry patches on your skin, such as around the nose or the cheeks, don’t apply powder foundation to those areas.