Mind Reader HHAMP40-IVO Traditional Organizing Laundry Basket
Last updated date: September 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laundry Baskets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laundry Basket you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Laundry Basket for a detailed review of all the top laundry baskets.
The interlocking wicker design used to create this laundry basket provides proper airflow around any items you may choose to store inside it. The unit features a handle on every side, so you can carry the basket comfortable. As an added bonus, this basket comes with a matching lid.
In our analysis of 101 expert reviews, the Mind Reader Traditional Organizing Laundry Basket placed 15th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The MIND READER Wide Laundry Hamper let’s you throw as many clothes into it as you need in a Portable Plastic Basket! Whether your clothes are dirty or clean, this hamper for laundry comes with a lid that easily stores as much as 40 liters of clothing. It also conveniently comes with built-in handles on four sides! We’ve cut into the sides of the basket frame to allow for a secure and comfortable grip the next time you bring your wicker hamper with a lid to the laundry. MIND READER storage is also made with the very best in high-quality plastic, making it different from mesh laundry bags and other hampers that are made with cheap materials and tear easily. We’ve also designed it with interlocking wicker that lets air flow freely through your hamper, improving ventilation and preventing any kind of odor build-up that tends to happen with traditional cotton rope baskets.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laundry Baskets
Laundry baskets are the silent heroes of your closet. They wait patiently and collect your clothes, then proudly carry them to the washing machine at the end of the week. Their function is simple, and any laundry basket can get the job done. But the perfect laundry basket will make your weekly trip to the washer and dryer quicker and easier.
Laundry baskets come in a number of designs. There are classic white plastic bins, linen hampers with lids and liners, pop-up hampers for easy storage and full-on laundry rolling carts. Laundry baskets with split hampers will help you separate your colors from your whites for simpler washing and drying.
Your laundry basket won’t wash your clothes for you, but choosing the right one for your needs will make this chore more pleasant. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for more info.
The Laundry Basket Buying Guide
- Scope out your closet and see how many clothes you own to determine what size hamper you’ll need. If your closet is bursting at the seams, look for a large basket. Some laundry baskets have capacities as large as 11 gallons. If you’re a minimalist, smaller handheld baskets will do just fine.
- If you go with a larger basket, make sure it’s not too heavy for you to lift. You can also choose a laundry basket with wheels for easy transport around your home.
- Hard laundry baskets and soft laundry bags each have their own pros and cons. Hard baskets last longer and can safely carry heavier loads, but they can get heavy and they’re awkward to carry. Soft bags can stretch to fit extra laundry, and you can fold them up and store them in a drawer when they’re not in use. However, they can rip if you overload them or break after heavy use.
- Pop-up mesh hampers are a nice alternative to other laundry baskets if you’re low on space. They can collapse into a flat disc for storage. That feature is also helpful if you have to move and don’t want to haul a giant laundry basket to your next home.
- If you have lots of clothing or a large family, you’ll benefit from baskets with divided sections. They’re useful for separating your delicates from your bath towels, or you can give each family member their own section.
- If you buy a hardsided basket with no wheels, make sure it has a removable liner that turns into a laundry bag. This is especially helpful if you need to use a laundromat and can’t haul your whole laundry basket with you.
- Mesh baskets and liners will help your clothes breathe and prevent odors, but they can break if you accidentally snag them on something. Make sure that the mesh is thick enough to last.
- Check for sturdy handles on any mesh bag or removable liner bag, especially if you’re using a high-capacity laundry basket. Your basket won’t be a basket anymore if the handle tears!
- You don’t have to shove your laundry hamper to the back of your closet — there are plenty of baskets that will add some oomph to your bedroom or bathroom. A lidded hamper covered in linen that complements your paint colors will turn your laundry basket into a chic decorative piece.
- Be wary of laundry baskets and basket linings that use Velcro closures. Velcro wears down over time, and it can catch on loosely knit clothing. You may want to replace the Velcro strips or buy a backup laundry bag or basket just in case.
- Make sure the laundry basket you choose is up to the challenge of your next load. Heavy blankets and sweatshirts require a hard plastic basket, while t-shirts and small towels will be fine in a light mesh or cloth laundry bag.
- If you’re the proud parent of a new baby, you’ve probably got tons of laundry to do. A wheeled basket can help you move from room to room and collect all of your family’s laundry in one fell swoop. If you’ve got a little one crawling around, make sure your wheeled laundry basket is safely out of reach. This will keep the basket’s wheels away from tiny, curious fingers, and your child won’t accidentally knock it over during play.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide