Milumia Ribbed Knit Crewneck Striped T-Shirt
Last updated date: January 4, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Striped T-Shirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Striped T-Shirt you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2023:
Checkout The Best Striped T-Shirt for a detailed review of all the top striped t-shirts.
This t-shirt comes in 25 color options including both classic and bold patterns along with mixed stripe pattern options. It's made to fit close to the body and has a crewneck style. You can get it in XS to XL sizes.
In our analysis, the Milumia Milumia Ribbed Knit Crewneck Striped T-Shirt placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: 95% Soft Fabric, 5% Spandex; Fabric is very stretchy. Features: Short Sleeve, Stand Collar, Striped, Knit Tee. Occasion: Suitable for Summer, Casual Outtings, Office, Vacation, Picnic, Traveling, Driving, Home and Daily wear. Care: Hand wash with cold water; Do not bleach or tumble dry warm.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Striped T-Shirts
If you’re looking for something with a classic pattern that can easily fit in with the rest of your wardrobe, you can’t go wrong with a striped t-shirt. Suitable for any occasion where you’d wear casual clothes, a striped t-shirt offers you comfort and pairs especially well with jeans or another pair of solid-colored bottoms. There’s also a lot of diversity in how bold or subtle you want the stripes to look.
These t-shirts can come with vertical or horizontal stripes where the latter is most common. You’ll often hear the debate that vertical stripes provide an elongating effect while horizontal ones can create the look of a wider body. However, either type of stripe pattern can look flattering on your body, so you should pick what fits your fashion tastes.
You’ll have many options when it comes to the width and color of the stripes on your t-shirt. If you want something subtle, you might opt for thin stripes in two alternating colors such as white and gray or white and black. Thicker stripes stand out more and tend to give your t-shirt a more casual look. If you’d like something more interesting and bold, you can consider t-shirts with stripes in several colors such as red, blue, white and yellow.
Just like when you shop for any t-shirt, you’ll also need to consider the sleeve length for the climate and intended wear. Short-sleeved striped t-shirts are a wardrobe staple for the warmer months, and you can still wear them with something over them when it gets cooler. You’ll also find plenty of warmer options with three-quarters sleeves or long sleeves.
In addition, you’ll choose from a variety of striped t-shirts with different necklines. Both crewneck shirts with a round neck and v-neck t-shirts with a lower cut are very popular. Some other common variations include scoop neck styles that are both wider and cut lower and boatneck styles that reveal more of your shoulders. You may prefer having a mix of these styles in your wardrobe.
You should also make sure the striped t-shirt is made of a comfortable and quality material. T-shirts made of 100% cotton are popular for being soft, durable and breathable. However, you can also find polyester shirts that feel light, dry fast and are easy to take care of. Some shirts also contain material that adds stretch.
The Striped T-Shirt Buying Guide
- While you can always wear a striped t-shirt with a solid-colored skirt, shorts or pants, you might be surprised that stripes can look good with other patterns. For example, you might pair the t-shirt with something featuring a dotted or floral pattern, though mixing stripes and plaids gets trickier. In any case, you’ll want to take care so that the colors don’t clash; sticking with simpler prints helps with this.
- Make sure that your striped t-shirt is long enough for your needs. It’s most common for the shirt to fall where your hips start, but you can also find crop tops as well as longer t-shirts that create a unique look. Some striped t-shirts are even oversized to use as sleepwear.
- You can find striped t-shirts with ribbed and non-ribbed knits. The difference is you’ll see and feel vertical lines on the ribbed fabric due to the texture, and it will be made stronger and stretchier.
- Whether you’re ordering a striped t-shirt for your child or yourself, make sure the fit is right. The shirt’s maker should provide a chart with measurements for each of the sizes, but not all shirts fit true to their size. For example, some t-shirts containing stretchy materials like Spandex may fit tighter than a 100% cotton shirt.
- If you have concerns about shrinking, keep in mind that polyester t-shirts are less prone to this problem than cotton ones are. You can help keep your cotton t-shirts in good shape if you avoid washing them in hot water and either let them air dry or use a low dryer setting.
- You won’t want the stripes on your t-shirt to fade, so you should take some steps to keep them vibrant. Throwing some vinegar in the wash can help as well as using a special detergent that’s designed to keep colors from fading. You’ll also help protect your striped t-shirt if you turn it inside out before throwing it in the washer or dryer and carefully follow the maker’s instructions for care.
- If you prefer eco-friendly apparel, look for striped t-shirts made of a sustainable material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide