milepro Wrinkle-Free 18-Inch Travel Garment Folder
Last updated date: January 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Garment Folders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Garment Folder you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Travel Garment Folder for a detailed review of all the top travel garment folders.
You'll get not one, but two travel garment folders when you go with this option. The folders are available in either black or red, with each folder holding up to 10 items. The folder does an excellent job of keeping your clothing wrinkle-free, especially your dress shirts, slacks and ties.
In our analysis, the milepro milepro Wrinkle-Free 18-Inch Travel Garment Folder placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SPACE SAVING, ORGANIZED and WRINKLE FREE PACKING: These packing folders make traveling organized, efficient and wrinkle-free so much easier. They are great for packing men’s dress shirts, suits, ties and pants as well as women’s dresses sweaters and blouses. The compression wing design can hold up to 10 items and will keep clothes from shifting in transit so they stay wrinkle-free. DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS: Each packing envelope is made with a durable, water-resistant 300D Poly Micro-twill fabric and has a tight weave, snag-free mesh window to easy to identify clothing and personal items. Our high-quality design will both protect your clothes and make them easy to find (great for getting through TSA screens). BONUS FOLDING BOARD: Each garment folder comes with a folding board with printed instructions to help you easily fold your clothes in a wrinkle free manner. The folding board also works great for organizing and folding your clothes at home in your closet! THE PERFECT GIFT FOR TRAVELERS: These packing folders are perfect for frequent business travelers, family vacations, backpacking, hiking and cruising. The packing envelope design compresses so it will fit into any luggage type including suitcases, backpacks, carry-on roller bags, etc. Or, use the reinforced handle to carry on board with you! LIFETIME WARRANTY AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are so passionate about our quality and customer experience we back it up with a lifetime guarantee.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Garment Folders
A travel garment folder is an innovative device that enables you to properly fold and store your clothes for transportation. It usually comes with a folding board, which is a thick plastic or cardboard material, that you can use to fold your clothes to the correct size. Once your clothes are all folded, you can stack them neatly inside the travel garment folder, compress the clothes by pressing down on them, and then secure the closure. This gives you a small, neat bundle of clothes which you can place in your carry-on or suitcase for travel.
The key benefit of a travel garment folder is that you can pack more clothes in a smaller space. When everything is folded properly to a uniform size, the clothes are easy to stack and store. Plus, when you fold the clothes the right away, you can avoid wrinkles or unnecessary creases, so your clothes are ready to wear at your destination.
You can use travel garment folders for a variety of clothes, such as dress shirts, blouses, t-shirts, pants and skirts. It’s important to use the folding instructions that come with the travel garment folder so you can fold the clothes in the correct way.
The Travel Garment Folder Buying Guide
- Travel garment folders are similar to garment cubes. However, the key difference is that travel garment folders are more compact, making them ideal for smaller suitcases or carry-on bags. In a travel cube, you can also roll your clothes, while in a travel garment folder it is best to fold them.
- Most travel garment folders come with a folding card, which is an important tool. This is used to ensure your clothes are folded to the exact same size, so they fit perfectly inside the travel garment folder. If you don’t use this tool, your clothes may end up being folded less uniformly, taking up more space than they need to.
- Because the folding card is made from a stiff material, it serves a double purpose. You can use the folding card to compress the clothes pile once everything is folded, taking out extra air. This helps you save room in your luggage.
- You can use multiple travel garment folders in the same luggage if you have the room. It’s a great way to separate clothes for specific days or specific people.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide