Milani Cheek Kiss Buildable Cruelty-Free Liquid Blush
Last updated date: July 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Liquid, Cream & Stick Blushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Liquid, Cream & Stick Blush you should buy.
Update as July 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Liquid, Cream & Stick Blush for a detailed review of all the top liquid, cream & stick blushes.
In our analysis, the Milani Milani Cheek Kiss Buildable Cruelty-Free Liquid Blush placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LIQUID BLUSH: Because you shouldn’t need a crush to make you blush. Give your cheeks the perfect kiss of color with this ultra-blendable & buildable, lightweight creamy liquid blush for cheeks. Infused with skin-loving ingredients like pomegranate, rose extract and watermelon, this easy to apply, multi-use formula leaves just the right amount of color on cheeks or lips. 6 SHADES: Milani’s liquid blush for cheeks and lips comes in 6 gorgeous everyday hues. Much like a cheek tint or a cheek highlighter, this blush makeup is perfect for accentuating cheekbones. The buildable and easy-to-wear formula of the Liquid Blush instantly blends with your skin, creating a healthy, flushed glow. CRUELTY-FREE BEAUTY: This makeup product – and every other Milani product – is never tested on animals. We don’t allow others to test on our behalf, either. Our products are 100% cruelty free. This product will become your oil-free obsession – it’s formulated without any oils to help keep breakouts at bay. Nothing to worry about here – no paraben preservatives were used in this product. While talc is a naturally occurring mineral, we’ve formulated this beauty product to be 100% talc-free. TIPS & TRICKS: A little goes a long way! Dab a small amount of product on to the apples of the cheeks and blend upward using your fingers, face brush, or damp beauty sponge. Build up color as desired. Can also be applied to lips.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Liquid, Cream & Stick Blushes
Blush is makeup that gets traditionally applied to the cheeks, but some multi-tasking versions are also designed to be used as lip gloss, eyeshadow and bronzer. You can find this multi-use blush in shades of red, pink, orange, brown and even tones like blue and purple. Powder and cream blushes have been around for ages, and stick blushes are a newer kind of cosmetic.
Cream blushes are recommended for mature, dry skin and those seeking dewy, natural-looking blushes. Instead of using a brush, blush sticks are applied to the apples of the cheeks or other parts of the face and then blended in with your fingertips. They can take longer to apply, but the sticks can be faster and neater.
The good thing about stick blush is that you don’t have to dip your fingers into a pot; the stick is more hygienic. Unlike powders, they can contain oils and moisturizing ingredients that are good for your skin; they also don’t highlight textured areas of your skin or irritate dry spots. The sticks also travel well; they don’t fall apart like some powders when you drop them. There are sheer and more pigmented blush sticks to shop for, and most are lightweight, blendable formulas.
Many makeup products are also cruelty-free and vegan and also free of potentially irritating or harmful products that you might not want, like parabens. Still, there’s always the possibility that you might be allergic to a makeup product, so if you experience an itchy, red rash, hives or a burning sensation, stop using it and wash it off. It’s also best to apply cosmetics with clean hands, so wash up first!
The Liquid, Cream & Stick Blush Buying Guide
- Apply your blush stick after cleaning and prepping your skin and putting on foundation. You can add a highlighter and bronzer after that.
- If the blush stick is described as “sheer,” you may have to use more of it to get the look you want on some occasions.
- You can also find blush sticks with shimmery, pearlescent finishes and colors to match every skin tone imaginable.
- Using blush sticks takes a little getting used to, so start with a light hand. Too much pressure will push the product into your skin, creating a heavy or uneven look.
- If your skin needs hydration, look for blush sticks with ingredients like shea butter and orange peel wax.
- Choose fragrance-free makeup products if allergies are a concern.
- Roll your blush stick back down and close the tube when finished to prevent it from drying out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide