Mikikin Indoor Globe String Lights, 100-Count
Last updated date: February 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor String Lights you should buy.
Editor's Note February 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Indoor String Lights for a detailed review of all the top indoor string lights.
Mikikin Indoor Globe String Lights, 100-Count are versatile enough to be used either outside or inside your home. You'll get eight separate modes, along with a timer and a remote to allow you to manage how long they stay on. You can also adjust the brightness, which means you can dim the lights when you need gentler, more subtle lighting.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Mikikin Mikikin Indoor Globe String Lights, 100-Count placed 13th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
string lights Mikikin Warm White Ball String Lights - Your Perfect Decoration Tool This indoor & outdoor string lights will make warm and peace atmosphere in your house easily. Whether you want to have a romantic dinner with your loved ones at backyard, go for a walk outside, decorate bedroom for your kids or holiday celebration, this led string lights will be a good choice. Perfect for bedroom, living room, dining room, garden, patio, party, dormitories, galleries, birthdays, wedding, Christmas, Thanks Giving Day, Valentine's Day ect. outdoor string lights string lights for bedroom Package Includes 1 * Globe String Lights 1 x 30V Low Voltage Transformer 1 * Remote Controller 1 * User Manual Product Details 1. String light length: 49ft(33ft String Lights,16ft Lead Wire) 2. LED Qty: 100pcs 3. Space between bulb: 4.2in 4. Diameter of the bulb: 0.7in 5. Power input/output: 100-240V/30V 6. Light color: Warm white 7. Light bulb material: Safe PP material 8. Wire material: Pure Copper 9. Adapter: UL-Certificated adapter Please don't put the adapter under water directly. Do not let children use it alone. led string lights string lights for patio globe string lights indoor string lights Plug in Globe String Light Low voltage output. Simply connect the power adapter and plug in or unplug it for power on and off, simple and easy to set up. UL Certificated String Light Come with a UL-certificated adapter which has been tested by rigorous, high standards. It's more durable, more energy saving, more environmental than most similar lights. Quite safe and reliable. Extendable String Lights Can be extended to 10 light chains by sharing same functions selected by remote controller. Cover large areas from 20m to 100m. Waterproof String lights Waterproof feature make it stand up to most weather conditions in outdoor. No fear of bad weather. fairy string lights string lights indoor patio lights string warm white string lights Remote Control Dimmable String Lights You can 360°control it within 20 meters range. The brightness of the light is adjustable. You can adjust to create an atmosphere that you like. Timer Function Allow you to set a time by the remoter. With a friendly memory function and it will auto on and off each day. All is easy and dfferent. Warm White String Lights They are durable, elegant and generate smooth and soft light, not glaring. Bring you different feelings 8 Dimmable Modes Combination, In Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady on - 8 modes can be chosen. Fit different moods, feelings, occasions. globe string lights
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor String Lights
If you want to draw attention to an area, nothing can do the job like a string of lights. You’re probably most familiar with them during the holiday season, when they’re used to decorate indoor trees, railings and mantels.
But string lights aren’t just for decking the halls. You’ll also see them at weddings and parties, whether outdoors or indoors. Some people use them to jazz up their patios or balconies year-round, while others have them inside their homes. In fact, some string lights come with photo clips that can be used to display your favorite pictures.
As you’re looking around for string lights, though, it’s important to keep safety in mind. If your lights fall and break, you could end up with a risky situation. The wrong lights can also be a fire hazard, so make sure you pay close attention to safety ratings. It also can’t hurt to turn the lights off when you aren’t around to keep an eye on them.
If you’re using your lights outdoors, make sure you choose a string that can withstand exposure to water. Not only will the lights themselves need to be waterproof to hold up in rain, snow, sleet and ice, but the battery pack or power cord will also need to have waterproofing.
The Indoor String Lights Buying Guide
- Safety is a top priority with anything electric. LED lights are the best choice for safety reasons. The bulbs are typically plastic, which means they won’t shatter if dropped. LED lights also last longer, burn brighter and use less energy.
- Consider the function of the lights you’re choosing. If you’re simply looking for a set of lights to add a little ambiance, you’ll probably find that you won’t need something particularly bright. However, if you need functionality in addition to attractiveness, check how much light your chosen set puts out.
- You aren’t limited to bulbs. Some string lights are in the shape of decorations like stars to add even more pizzazz to your décor.
- You’ll find with some lights, you get a gentle buzzing sound when they’re on.
- Whether your lights have a safety rating or not, consider shutting them off when you’re away. It’s best to ensure your lights remain supervised at all times.
- You should also refrain from using lights with exposed wires or broken bulbs.
- You aren’t limited to the brightness feature built into your string lights. Some come with remotes that allow you to dim your lights to create the exact mood you want.
- String lights also often come with multiple modes. With these lights, you can choose between modes like flashing, steady or multicolor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide