Mikasa Napoli Glass Pitcher
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Editor's Note April 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
The 9-inch-tall glass pitcher holds 70 ounces of liquids and is a must-have kitchen essential. While it is dishwasher safe, hand-washing is recommended.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Mikasa Mikasa Napoli Glass Pitcher placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Napoli Glassware Collection by Mikasa features high-quality, long-lasting, drinkware perfect for any occasion. Made of glass, each stunning piece is decorative and functional. From ice water to tangy lemonade to homemade sangria, this pitcher looks great and pours easily. Pitcher measures 9 inch high and holds 70 ounces. Use and Care. Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended. When using the dishwasher, allow the cycle to finish completely before opening the door. Glass needs to cool down gradually – opening the door too early can cause the glass to crack due to the quick change in temperature. Made in Poland.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide