MignonAndMignon 4-Sided Vertical Bar Custom Text Engraved Necklace
Last updated date: June 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Engraved Necklace for a detailed review of all the top .
The engraved bar on this necklace is slender and elegant for a more subtle pendant option. The stainless-steel chain measures 17.5 inches in length and is available in gold, silver or rose gold plating. The four-sided vertical bar lets you choose engraving for each side in your choice of fonts.
In our analysis, the MignonAndMignon MignonAndMignon 4-Sided Vertical Bar Custom Text Engraved Necklace placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Personalized Engraved Necklace Information: Engraved bar size: approx. 1.12” x 0.10″ x 0.10″ (28mm x 2.5mm x 2.5mm), Chain length: 17.5″ (44.5mm) / Gold Plated, Silver Plated, Rose Gold Plated with Stainless steel. This is better quality than brass or alloy materials. It’s built to last as well with tarnish resistant materials! Mignon and Mignon Custom Necklace: Personalize this 4 sided vertical bar with your choice of metal finish varying from gold, silver, to rose gold, and with the inscription of your initial, name, custom messages, or custom coordinates to keep your special moments close to your heart. Sweet, minimal, and timeless, this name necklace is our all-time favorite.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Engraving is a great way to take a gift to the next level, showing the recipient how much you care for them. A regular necklace or bracelet takes on a whole new meaning when personally engraved, making it a keepsake rather than a random piece of jewelry.
Over the years, professional engraving services have seen a drop in popularity as consumers have switched to shopping online. But that shift has also expanded the number of personalized items available online. You no longer have to take an item to a local shop to get it customized. You can request engraving directly from online retailers, even choosing from a variety of font styles.
If you’re buying an engraved item as a gift, though, it’s important to plan ahead. Personalization can take time, so that extra-speedy turnaround and shipping time you’re used to might not apply. It can take days or, in some cases, weeks to customize an item, so you’ll save yourself some stress if you pay close attention to turnaround times before you order.
Customizations also make returns tricky. A retailer can’t resell an item once it’s been engraved. Pay close attention to the return policy before you purchase an item to make sure you’ll be able to get your money back if you aren’t satisfied. Returns can also add to the turnaround time. If the engraver makes a mistake or your item is accidentally switched with someone else’s, you’ll have to wait for the item to be redone and shipped to you. If you’re buying an engraved item as a gift or for a special occasion, this could be a problem.
The item you’re having engraved is important, too. For necklaces, pay close attention to the durability of the materials. Sterling silver is a popular metal for necklaces, as is coated stainless steel. Whatever option you choose, check to make sure it will withstand years of wear. You’ll want a necklace that doesn’t tarnish. If you hope to wear it in the shower or while swimming, look for stainless steel that’s built for coming into contact with water.
The Buying Guide
- The engraving surface can vary dramatically from one necklace to another. Some surfaces incorporate jewels, while others feature a simple design on a metal background.
- Engraving isn’t the only way to personalize a piece of jewelry. Birthstones can also make a big statement. For gifts, it’s an easy way to personalize an item without having to wait for it to be engraved.
- Before buying an engraved necklace, determine whether you’ll be wearing it every day or only for special occasions. For everyday use, a necklace that’s more neutral and subtle in design is likely in order. You also might want a shorter chain for an everyday necklace to keep it from getting in the way as you move throughout the day.
- Necklaces come with different types of chains. This can be a matter of personal preference, but a cable chain might be more comfortable for everyday wear than a ball or box chain, especially if you’ll wear it while you sleep.
- Some engraved necklaces come in a variety of color options. You’ll typically find gold, silver and rose gold as the three choices. Often, this coloring is done through plating, and beneath that plating is sterling silver or stainless steel. This can give you the look of gold without the higher price tag.
- If you’re buying an engraved necklace as a gift, some come in attractive gift boxes. You can buy a separate gift box if one isn’t included with your purchase, but it can be a handy time saver to purchase a necklace that comes with gift packaging.
- Pay close attention to the length of the chain. This will help you determine where the pendant with the engraving will fall. Some come with extenders to help you customize the length.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide