Mighty Bliss Lightweight Powerful Massager
Last updated: November 11, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Massager you should buy.
In our analysis of 87 expert reviews, the Mighty Bliss Lightweight Powerful Massager placed 10th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
KNOTTY MUSCLE & SPASMS RELIEF! YOU WILL LOVE THIS DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER! Want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable knots in your back? No need to suffer with a weak powerless flimsy wobbly muscle massager. This Mighty Bliss hand held massager is perfect. Super powerful to increase blood circulation & relax your muscles effectively – Relives pain in seconds. SUPER POWERFUL 3,700 RPM PERCUSSION MOTOR – RELAXES HURTING MUSCLES AND CRAMPS IN SECONDS! Imagine a BMW motor knocking the hell out of your stiff knotty muscles. This Might Bliss percussion massager will knock 3,700 pulses of bliss into your muscles every minute. You’ll wish you found this years ago! BRILLIANT SLIM & LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – 6 DIFFERENT MASSAGE HEADS – FEATURES A LIFETIME WARRANTY! Economically and practically efficient – Cordless & lightweight so that you can SCHLEP it along anywhere, to fit your lifestyle need. Powerful enough for professionals but designed for at home therapy and muscle recovery. NEVER ENDING BATTERY LIFE – SUPER SPEEDY RECHARGE! Built with a mighty Lithium-ion rechargeable battery used in electric cars, the battery will blast away for over 120 minutes on a single charge! Recharge time = a speedy record of 60 minutes! HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT – NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect customer service record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family – even for gifts! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund your money – no questions asked – just let the reviews speak for themselves!
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
A good massage offers plenty of benefits; however, paying for a massage from a professional on a regular basis can be quite costly. Purchasing your own massager is a much more practical solution. Additionally, having your own unit allows you to massage sore muscles at any time of the day or night.
When shopping for the best massager, you need to decide if you’re okay with the model having a cord. With a cord, you don’t have to worry about keeping the battery charged. Without a cord, you can move around freely without any wires getting in the way.
Should you opt for a rechargeable massager, it’s important that you check how long the battery will last in between charges. Some massagers, for example, run for a total of 100 minutes once they’re fully charged. They also often come with a smart battery status display, so you always know exactly how much battery power you’ve used.
Consider how portable you need the massager to be. There are massagers that come with their own carrying cases, so you can take them to the office or pack them in your RV. Some even include a handy car adapter, so you can use them when driving across the country.
Look for a massager that includes a heat function, like the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager. Not only will the heat help loosen up tight muscles, but it also works to increase blood flow. The heat works in conjunction with the massage to leave you feeling calm and pain-free.
Review which parts of the body the massager is designed to work on. There are massagers that are specially designed for use on the neck and back, as well as massagers that cater to the entire body. Consider a model that comes with three interchangeable massage nodes, each of which coordinates with a different area of the body. This type of massager also often has an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable grip during operation.
- Most massagers for use at home require the user to have a bit of arm strength. If you are elderly or you have any medical conditions that restrict the use of your arms, you’ll need a friend or family member to operate the massager for you.
- Pay attention to the length of the massager’s cord. Models that have short cords that measure just 3 feet in length will require a person to use them near an outlet. This may be a problem if you don’t have a chair or sofa in close proximity to an outlet.
- Look for a massager that allows you to adjust the intensity. Your spouse may love a deep tissue massage, but if you prefer a softer approach, you want to have that option available to you.
- It’s good practice to wipe down the massager’s nodes after each use with a disinfectant wipe. If you don’t have any wipes, you can use a bit of warm water and dish soap, but you’ll need to be careful you don’t get the insides of the massager wet. Also, you’ll need to make sure the massager has been unplugged from the power source before you clean it. Otherwise, you put yourself at risk of an electrical shock.
- Purchasing a massage for home use won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Most models are actually quite reasonably priced.