MIGHTY BLISS Auto Shut-Off Electric Heating Pad
Last updated date: October 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Heating Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Heating Pad you should buy.
Update as October 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Heating Pad for a detailed review of all the top electric heating pads.
You'll love this heating pad's extra-large size, as it can cover an entire shoulder or a good portion of your back. The pad is designed to offer relief for everything from cramps to sore muscles. It's made using a soft microplush outer layer for added comfort and features a variety of moist and dry heat settings.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the MIGHTY BLISS Auto Shut-Off Electric Heating Pad placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PAIN & SORE MUSCLE RELIEF! YOU WILL LOVE THIS HEATING PAD! You want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable cramps? No need to suffer with a cheap flimsy cold broken small heating pads! This quality large heating pad for cramps is perfect. Super sturdy long lasting and heats to penetrate effectively. Relives pain in seconds. SUPER FAST HEATING PENETRATES HURTING MUSCLES AND CRAMPS IN SECONDS! No worrying about your hot pad breaking down after a week No pain due to faulty heat pads or not getting hot enough. This pad will give you the heat you need. You’ll wish you found this years ago! SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS – EXTRA LARGE [12″x24″] FEATURES A LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT! Made with soft micro-plush fibers used in the most luxurious and comfy winter pajamas for awesome cozy feeling, XL size makes this the perfect heat pad for back pain on your neck and shoulders, legs or stomach, extremely comfortable. MULTIPLE PERSONALIZED HEAT SETTINGS – MOIST AND DRY OPTIONS MACHINE WASHABLE! Low, medium or high temperature heat settings + Can be used moist or dry, Imagine the pain free life you’ll make with this. HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT – NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family – even for gifts! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund your money – no questions asked – just let the reviews speak for themselves! life, which means we don’t want to give you anything to worry about.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Heating Pads
Pain can be tough to treat, especially if it’s severe. But there are some instances where you can get relief without medication. Even if you’re medicating, applying heat to the affected area can enhance your treatment.
Heat therapy works by increasing circulation, which promotes the movement of nutrients and oxygen through the area in question. Those nutrients and oxygen then flow to damaged or inflamed muscles and joints to help relieve pain. You may have found that your pain abates while you’re in the shower or taking a hot bath, but you can’t stay underwater all day. That’s where heating pads come in.
A heating pad is a portable, A/C-powered option that lets you treat your pain wherever you are. You can choose from a variety of sizes and features to treat the area you need. Larger heating pads are best for back pain, while smaller areas like shoulders and your abdomen may work better with a smaller pad that’s long and narrow.
One thing you’ll notice is that some heating pads give you the option of moist or dry heat. Dry heat can dehydrate you, as it draws moisture from the skin. Moist heat, on the other hand, operates like a wet towel by issuing a steaming effect. Some find that this is far more effective in treating muscle pain. A heating pad that offers both options can help you by letting you switch back and forth.
Many heating pads offer multiple heat settings. This lets you customize the level of heat you need. You’ll find some that simply offer low, medium and high, while there are others that give you many settings with exact temperature levels associated with each. Keep in mind that if you’re operating your heating pad on a high setting, you should limit the amount of time to about 30 minutes. On a low setting, you should be able to safely operate it for longer, but pay attention and remove the heat source immediately if you start to experience discomfort.
The Electric Heating Pad Buying Guide
- Heat may make you feel better, but it isn’t always the best at treating the issue itself. Never use heat in an area that is bruised or swollen and keep it away from open wounds.
- Heat therapy boosts blood flow, but cold therapy slows it down. This can be beneficial in treating inflammation. Some doctors recommend alternating heat and cold. Generally speaking, cold therapy is better for reducing inflammation while heat therapy is better for loosening stiff joints.
- At all times, pay close attention to the signals your body is sending. If you feel discomfort, immediately remove the pad. For this reason, it’s important to stay awake while you’re using a heating pad. If you suffer from a nerve disorder, stay away from both heat and cold therapy.
- Occasionally, you’ll want to clean your heating pad. A pad that has a removable, washable cover on it makes this easiest. Read the manual that came with the heating pad for detailed cleanup instructions. Some heating pads won’t survive a trip through the washing machine.
- Although you should stay awake and alert while you’re using a heating pad, an auto-shutoff feature can serve as a great backup. If you’re given multiple options, choose the shortest timeframe and evaluate if you still need heat therapy when it shuts off.
- The cord length is also important. Consider where you’ll be using it and measure the distance to the closest power outlet. Some heating pads have longer cords than others.
- Some areas can be awkward to heat. Pay attention to whether the heating pad will drape in a way that will let it be truly handsfree, especially if you plan to use it while working. Some shoulder heating pads are designed like capes, for instance, with a magnetic closure to hold the pad in place while it does its work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide