mifaso Flat Plug Surge Protecting Power Strip, 2-Pack
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flat Plug Power Strips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flat Plug Power Strip you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Flat Plug Power Strip for a detailed review of all the top flat plug power strips.
This pack of two flat plug power strips protects your electronics from surges, voltage fluctuations and spikes. It has two USB ports and six AC outlets. The strip has a slim and sleek design to fit in small spaces.
In our analysis, the mifaso mifaso Flat Plug Surge Protecting Power Strip, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Surge Protector for All. 6 outlets surge protector power strip with 900-joule surge-protection rating provides 3-line comprehensive surge-protection for computer, TV and other household, office electrical appliances from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes. Power Strip with USB. This slim power strip features 2 USB charging ports (5V/2.4A Each) and 6 AC Electrical outlets. 2 USB charging ports with smart technology sharing 2.4A power, auto-detect your devices and supply the maximum charge speed for your devices. Upgraded Power Cord. Mifaso 5-foot long UL Approved heavy-duty surge-protected Extension Cord (14 AWG 15A) with right angle plug; 2 Keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications. Electric Strip with Overload Protection. Slim, sleek and compact design reduces office clutter; Lighted power switch with an 15-Amp circuit breaker to signify your devices are protected from power surge, over-heated, overload, over-charging，Fire-prevention ( 1382℉. ) ETL listed. FCC and ETL listed, securer and safer. Mifasopower provide worry-free 18 months and friendly customer service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flat Plug Power Strips
Have you ever had to adjust your furniture just to accommodate a plug or cord? Sometimes the outlet is placed directly behind a couch or wall unit, for example, and you have to move everything forward a few inches just so you can plug something in. This is not only inconvenient, but it wreaks havoc with your decorating style, too.
A perfect solution to this frustrating problem is the flat plug power strip. Like the name suggests, the plug is flat so that it takes up less room than a regular protruding plug. As a result, you can fit this flat plug into tight spaces without having to rearrange your furniture.
When buying a flat plug power strip, the most important thing to look at is how flat the plug component is. Not all of them are the same size and shape, so look for one that meets the physical requirements of your space. You’ll also want to check the length of the cord of the power strip. Ensure that it is long enough to reach where you need it to go. It’s best to measure your space first and buy accordingly.
The Flat Plug Power Strip Buying Guide
- Check to see how many outlets you will need based on the electronics you have in your space. Ensure that the power strip has the right number of outlets. Keep in mind that some plugs may be large and as a result cannot be plugged in right next to one another. It’s best to have a couple of extra outlet spaces on your flat plug power strip.
- Safety is a key priority when it comes to anything electrical. Do not use a flat plug power strip for electronics that have high-power capacity, like appliances, dehumidifiers and space heaters. These should always be plugged directly into the wall.
- If you want to increase the number of outlets, you may be tempted to connect multiple power strips together. This is dangerous and not advisable.
- Do not use a flat plug power strip anywhere near water, such as a bathroom or kitchen counter.
- Don’t cover the cord of a power strip with a rug or carpet. Stepping on them can cause them to break down, which may result in a fire hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide