MIER Ball & Laptop Compartment Basketball Backpack Bag
Last updated date: May 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Basketball Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Basketball Bag you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Basketball Bags for a detailed review of all the top basketball bags.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the MIER Ball & Laptop Compartment Basketball Backpack Bag placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Extra roomy main compartment with inner tablet / laptop pockets and inner side pockets for valuables storage like cell phone, wallet, keys, etc. Bottom loading compartment holds soccer ball, volleyball, basketball, or wet storage. Quick access one side mesh pockets great for water bottles and other miscellaneous gear, another side insulated zipper pockets for cold/hot food. MIER sports backpack built to stand up to wear and tear. Padded shoulder strap and comfortable haul handles for easy carry.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Basketball Bags
Basketballs and soccer balls can fit into big duffel bags, but they’re too large to fit into most backpacks. Duffels can be awkward, though, because they’re long and worn on the body’s sides. Backpacks are more convenient because they are strapped onto the back; it was only a matter of time until someone invented a convenient backpack that can hold a basketball.
Basketball (and soccer) backpacks should be large enough to hold the ball, shoes, a change of clothing, a towel and other items like laptops, cell phones, drinks, snacks and wallets. Since all of that can get quite heavy, padded straps are a must. Other features to look for in a basketball bag include ventilated compartments to air out stinky socks and cleats, zippered compartments and water bottle holders on the sides.
These backpacks start at around 18 inches in height, but can be as tall as 23 inches, and storage capacities can range from 20 to 40 liters. Many are made from lightweight polyester or nylon, with mesh compartments. These materials are not 100% waterproof, but they are usually water-resistant. You won’t want to toss one in the washing machine, but you should be able to clean it — and you’ll want to do so often because sports equipment gets stinky, and the smells will transfer to the backpack material.
The Basketball Bag Buying Guide
- Some basketball bags are too small to hold extra-large shoes, so it’s helpful to read the product description, as most will show the maximum size shoe the bag can fit.
- The zippered compartments should be easily accessible, whether or not there’s a ball in the bag.
- Bags with wet and dry storage compartments allow you to separate clean and dirty things from the rest of the items.
- Adjustable shoulder straps (make sure they’re padded) are another excellent backpack feature.
- Youth basketball backpacks are smaller than adult ones.
- You don’t have to use basketball and soccer bags just for holding sporting goods! These bags come in handy for traveling, camping, hiking and more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide