MIBAO Half Round Welcome Door Mat
Last updated date: October 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Welcome Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Welcome Mat you should buy.
Update as May 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Welcome Mat for a detailed review of all the top welcome mats.
With a semicircle design, this mat has a beveled border that effectively gathers water and mud to keep it outside rather than in your house. Once trapped, the polypropylene fabric will drain the moisture off to prevent pooling and keep wear at a minimum. This half-inch-thick rug measures 24 inches by 36 inches and weighs approximately 5.5 pounds.
In our analysis, the MIBAO MIBAO Half Round Welcome Door Mat placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE & SAFE: Mibao door mats are constructed of 100% natural rubber, no odor Eco-friendly safe materials. The upgrading technology adopted makes the polypropylene fiber and practical, not easy to fall off. Updateable material made the doormats durable and strong, heavy duty for all-around versatility, safe to kids and pets, decorate you porch. CAPTURES DIRT&WELL DRAINED: MIBAO mat is designed with a strong rubber beveled border that helps to form a retention dam to trap moisture, mud or other messy unwanted debris from tracking into your home. Plus, the patterned polypropylene fabric helps to trap dirt within its patterned grooves and drain quickly to help prevent everyday wear and tear. LOW-PROFILE&NON SLIP: MIBAO half-circle mat measures 24 36", features 1/2" thick, low-profile design ideal for low-clearing doors or entryways, won't stuck the door. The raised pattern anti slip backing made the door mats can grip on indoor outdoor floor type. Pets and kids running and sprinting safely in daily playing, and won't slip or scuff floors. IDEAL MAT USE: Indoor, outdoor, kitchen, apartment decor, front door, entryway, hall, patio, garage, bathroom, store welcome mat, or any location that sees a good amount of foot traffic. Keeping your floors clean as the slightly raised grass polypropylene fabric helps scrape dirt, mud and debris from shoes. EASY TO CLEAN: Simply vacuum with a hand-held vacuum, sweep with a broom, or shake off outdoors or over your garbage bin. For a deeper clean, wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, or use a garden hose to rinse the mat outdoors. Allow your mat to fully air dry before next use. Do not use bleach.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Welcome Mats
Your front door is the entryway to your home. It’s the first impression you make on guests, whether someone stops by to sell you something or friends and family come to visit.
For that reason, a welcome mat is more than just a place for visitors to wipe their feet before entering your home. Sure, it serves that purpose, but there’s also an attractiveness factor, as well. You want your welcome mat to set the tone for the rest of your house.
Before you start shopping, it’s important to know what to look for. As a general rule, the width of your welcome mat should be no more than 80% of your front door’s width. Measure your front door and pay attention to the dimensions of each welcome mat as you’re shopping.
The weight of your mat is also important. You’ll want a mat that’s durable, especially if it will be exposed to the elements. A nonskid bottom can make a big difference, giving you stability as you step onto it even when the ground beneath it is a little wet.
The build of the mat is also key. Most outdoor welcome mats are made of rubber, which is a durable, weighty material. But rubber can’t do as well when it comes to removing debris or mud from your shoes. For that, many mats will combine rubber and some type of raised fiber to remove the debris and moisture while also giving you a stable surface as you enter the house.
The Welcome Mat Buying Guide
- Welcome mats come in a variety of thicknesses. A thicker mat can provide more durability. Look for one that’s at least a half an inch thick.
- Keep in mind that if a mat isn’t underneath a covered area, it will have constant exposure to the elements. The sun will naturally fade the dyes in a mat over time, so you may want to look for one that’s built to hold up to daily UV exposure.
- If you’re environmentally conscious, there are eco-friendly mats made from natural materials like coconut husks.
- You can find a variety of design options, including some for pet lovers and some that will add a little class to your front porch.
- Keep in mind that you’ll occasionally need to clean your mat. Look for one you can spray off with a garden hose or wipe with a cloth.
- Although cast-iron doormats have become trendy, they aren’t so good at removing mud or debris. These mats are more for decoration than functionality.
- You’ll find doormats in a variety of shapes. Rectangular is the typical option, but semicircular and circular shapes are also popular.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide