MiaBella Classic Nickel-Free Gold Chain
Last updated: October 12, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
If you're looking for a thicker gold chain, this necklace is a great choice. It's available in multiple lengths from 16 inches to 30 inches to let you customize your fit. The necklace is made from sterling silver with gold plating.
In our analysis, the MiaBella Classic Nickel-Free Gold Chain placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MODERN CLASSIC – Add style to a basic look with this solid 18K gold over sterling silver 5mm Curb chain. Our flat diamond-cut beveled links are much more reflective than the standard curb chain for a rich, perfect shine. It is strong and durable for daily wear yet not too thick for a comfortable fit. Wear alone with casual or formal attire for everyday modern elegance, with a favorite pendant for a personal statement or as a great layering chain. Visit our store for a full selection of chains. PURE 925 STERLING SILVER & NICKEL-FREE/HYPOALLERGENIC – Made of 92.5% pure sterling silver, this jewelry is a great choice for individuals with very sensitive skin. Plated with a thick layer of 1 micron (40 mils or 40 micro inches) 18K yellow gold for added durability. Available in 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”, 24”, 26”, 30”. Necklace, 3/16” wide (5mm). Lobster-claw clasp with spring mechanism for sturdy security. MADE IN ITALY – Italian jewelry is much more than a fashionable and elegant choice. It is rich in diverse cultural history that has formed a people who still today strongly value creativity and passion. With a high demand for the luxury of their craft, early artisans led the way for the superior design excellence and quality craftsmanship still used today. Italian jewelry has the highest government quality standards unmatched by any other country in the world, making this a fine investment. PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM OR HER – Elegant unisex necklace for those who appreciate beautiful and unique Italian jewelry. This timeless essential is the perfect gift idea for husband, wife, son, daughter, mom, dad, brother, sister, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend or for you. Give someone special luxurious fine jewelry to rock from day to night with style. VISIT OUR STORE: For a full selection of 18K gold over silver and sterling silver bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings and coin jewelry. GIFT BOX INCLUDED – Miabella jewelry is shipped in an elegant gift box, ready to treat yourself or a loved one for any anniversary, Birthday, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Wedding, Graduation and any other holiday or special occasion gifting. From cool modern to classic vintage, Miabella offers high quality affordable sterling silver jewelry for men and women, comfortable for everyday wear and for all occasions. 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Gold chains have long been a favorite piece of everyday jewelry. The design makes them easy to wear 24 hours a day, no matter what clothing you have on or what you’re doing. But there are plenty of things to consider if you’re in the market for a gold chain.
The first thing to look at is the material used to construct your gold chain. Solid gold is ideal, but it’s also pricey. To keep costs down, many manufacturers will use gold plating, which includes an interior that’s made of a durable material like stainless steel. Another option is a hollow gold chain, but you run a risk of denting or breaking these lighter options.
It’s important to note the role the gold plays in how well your necklace holds up. You typically won’t find 20-karat or 22-karat gold in chains designed to wear every day because purer gold scratches more easily. Instead, look for a chain in 10-karat to 18-karat gold for a necklace you can wear all the time.
Perhaps the biggest factor that sets one gold chain apart from others is the design of the links. A box-chain necklace features square links, but many links are more rounded. You can even find gold chains with links that emulate the design of a series of paperclips linked together.
- Perhaps one of the most important features of any necklace designed for daily wear is comfort. You’ll want one that feels smooth against your skin. This is especially true if you plan to sleep in your necklace.
- If you’ll be wearing your necklace in the shower or while swimming, 14-karat or 18-karat gold is best. But many gold chains are plated, and the plating can wear off over time. You can have the chain replated if that happens.
- Those who suffer from allergies will need to go with a higher karat. The lower the karat, the more nickel is present in the gold, and nickel is typically the culprit when someone has a reaction to gold jewelry.
- You’ll probably notice chains are more rounded than flat, and there’s a good reason for that. Flatter chains are more prone to kinks. They’re also more likely to get caught in your clothing.
- If you’re buying a new necklace, pay particular attention to the clasp. You’ll want one with a secure hold so you don’t risk losing your necklace when you’re out and about. Many gold chains utilize something called a lobster clasp because it doesn’t open easily, even if your necklace gets caught on something.