METRONIC 12 x 15.5-Inch Tamper-Resistant Weatherproof Poly Mailers, 100-Count
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Poly Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Poly Mailer you should buy.
Update as October 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Poly Mailers for a detailed review of all the top poly mailers.
Keep your documents safe in transit with these waterproof poly mailers. The set includes 100 12-by-15.5-inch mailers that come in a choice of seven colors. Each mailer is also lightweight, so you won't have to worry about the packaging adding to the cost of your postage.
In our analysis, the METRONIC METRONIC 12 x 15.5-Inch Tamper-Resistant Weatherproof Poly Mailers, 100-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WHITE 12X15.5 POLY MAILERS: Our poly mailers are a reliable shipping and packaging solution for your retail or online business. These poly mailer envelopes measure 12x15.5" inches, comes in a pack of 100. These poly mailers are lightweight and easy to ship. They are a great alternative to bulky and expensive shipping boxes. Poly mailers are cost-effective, durable, and will help to greatly reduce the cost of shipping. SIMPLY PEEL & SEAL: Each poly mailer bag contains a strong self-sealing adhesive strip. Simply peel and fold over to seal each package safely and securely. Poly mailers are a cost-effective and efficient way to ship all your packages. Perfect for business and retail use. These poly mailers are convenient, lightweight, and will help to save on shipping costs. Eliminate the need for costly shipping boxes and tape by using poly mailers instead - and watch the savings add up! STRONG & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Our poly mailers are crafted with only the finest materials. Ship your packages confidently with our strong and durable poly mailers. Each mailer is equipped with a strong self-sealing adhesive strip that is tamper-resistant and tamper-evident. These poly mailers are tear-resistant, puncture-resistant, and waterproof. You can count on our poly mailers to keep your packages safe until they reach their destination. CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: Poly mailers are an affordable alternative to standard packaging, and they will help keep your customer's items safe while reducing shipping costs. Poly mailers are great for shipping light and less fragile products. These poly mailers are perfect for shipping a variety of items such as apparel and accessories, shirts, shoes, jeans, books, cosmetics, vitamins, supplements, nutrition products, and much more. Perfect for online retailers and custom handmade items. POLY MAILER BENEFITS: Poly mailers are a popular option among many businesses for shipping lighter and non-fragile items. Poly mailers are affordable, lightweight, weatherproof, easy to store, durable, and customizable. Poly mailers are perfect for shipping a wide variety of items, especially fabrics and apparel. Poly mailers are a great way to cut shipping costs and boost efficiency, thereby improving your bottom line. Let us help your grow your business.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Poly Mailers
Whether you own a small business or love to send packages to friends and family, you’ll want to pick up a set of poly mailers. There are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind when browsing the available sets.
Start by considering the size of the poly mailers. You want to make sure they are big enough to accommodate your items, but not so big that your product slides around on the inside. The most common sizes sold are 6 by 9, 7.5 by 10.5, 10 by 13 and 12 by 15.5 inches.
Next, determine how the mailer is designed to hold up during transport. Ideally, you’d like to go with a set that is waterproof, tear-resistant and puncture-resistant. There are poly mailers on the market that are created with three layers to give you all the protections mentioned above. There are also mailers that have been heat-sealed to prevent cracking around the edges.
Consider how easy the poly mailer is to use. Some require that you wet the adhesive strip in order to seal it, while others have a self-seal strip that doesn’t require you to go that extra step.
Check whether the poly mailer is made with cushioning. This is important if you plan on sending anything of value or anything that could possibly break during transit. Mailers without padding are best for documents, T-shirts and books, while cushioned mailers should be used for sending jewelry and collectibles.
Instead of a pre-made poly mailer, you may also want to create your own packaging from a flex-and-seal shipping roll. These rolls come in lengths of 10, 20, 50 and 200 feet by 15 inches. Simply cut a section of the roll to fit around the product, lay the item on one side of the section and fold the remaining section over the product. Then press around the sides and the item is now securely sealed inside. This option saves both time and money.
The Poly Mailer Buying Guide
- Always use either an adhesive label or a permanent marker to address your poly mailer. Pens, colored pencils and some markers may wipe off if the package gets wet. That would make the address blurry, and possibly prevent it from being delivered.
- Poly mailers come in a variety of colors that will help your package stand out. Color mailers are a great choice for small businesses and boutiques. Common colors include, white, black, purple, pink, teal, beige and yellow.
- When working with a flex-and-seal roll, you will need a pair of scissors to cut a section out for the item you’re shipping. Make sure you consider the height of the item and not just the length and width when making your cut.
- If you own a small business, make sure you save the receipt from your poly mailer purchase, as you can deduct this expense on your tax return. You can also deduct the shipping costs as well. Contact a local CPA for a list of all the tax deductions you are eligible to claim.
- Poly mailers are designed to be lightweight to keep postage costs low, but you still want to make sure that you are going with a set that offers privacy protection. If the mailer is too thin, someone may be able to see what’s inside.
- Poly mailers are eco-friendly and recyclable, so you don’t want to just toss the mailer in a trash can. If there are any product labels, you’ll need to cut those off and then place the mailer in your recycling bin.
- There are poly mailers on the market that are designed for returns. They contain two adhesive strips instead of one, so that the recipient can reuse the mailer to send back an unwanted item. If you offer returns on the items in your store, you may wish to go with this option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide