MESUN High Pressure Square Rain Showerhead
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rain Showerheads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rain Showerhead you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Rain Showerhead for a detailed review of all the top rain showerheads .
The arm on this rain showerhead is fully adjustable, so you can lower or raise the showerhead to match your height. The square surface also has a width of 12-inches, which is large enough to cover your entire body at once. In addition to being durable, this unit is also corrosion resistant.
In our analysis of 106 expert reviews, the MESUN High Pressure Square Rain Showerhead placed 10th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This is our modern high pressure luxury stainless steel rain square shower head with 11 inch Adjustable Extension Arm. It is perfect for you bathroom. With it you could have a wonderful bath since the rainfall. Features: No Tool Installation: Remove the original one and install the shower head with hands, no tool is required. The whole process spends few minutes. No clogging and dripping: Flexible silicone nozzles stop lime scale from sticking which prevents the holes from getting blocked and dripping. Premium Material: 100% High quality stainless steel, PVD multi-layer plating process, let the shower head glossy and smooth mirror-like and easy cleaning, as well as super anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation performance. The thickened joint is to prevent breakage, and the filter gasket ensures secondary filtration to keep your health. Rotating Connector: The swivel ball design in connector allows to adjust the angle of the shower head in 360°, let you have a variety of shower experiences. Ultra-thin Design and Advanced Air Booster Technology: Double pressure boost from thickness and air-pushing offer consistent powerful rainfall shower experience even under low water pressure.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rain Showerheads
When you’re looking for new ways to relax after a long day, taking a warm bath is often at the top of the suggestion list. Sinking into a bubble bath with a book or a glass of wine can take your stress level down a few notches, but you can enjoy the same benefits with a great shower.
What takes a shower from good to great? It’s all in the nozzle, baby. The showerhead that came with your bathroom gets the job done, but a rain shower head transports you to your own personal waterfall.
The way you install your shower head will affect how your “rainfall” feels. “If your existing shower head is already in the ceiling, you’re halfway to happiness!” says Vicki Liston, a home improvement expert and host of “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning show with fun tutorials. “Most of us have a wall-mounted showerhead to contend with and we have to make compromises,” she says. Liston recommends purchasing a smaller shower head (6 inches to 8 inches) for wall-mounted scenarios. If you have ample water pressure, you can get away with a 10-inch showerhead.
“If your water pressure is just ‘ok,’ choosing a small 6-inch head will amp up the pressure inside the unit and force water out at a higher rate,” adds Liston. “If you have good to excellent pressure, venture higher into the 8-inch to 10-inch heads.”
When you’re choosing your ideal rainfall showerhead, take a look at its installation instructions, water flow rate and pressure levels, number of settings and cleaning instructions. For a more detailed look at choosing rain showerheads, take a look at our Tips & Advice.
The Rain Showerhead Buying Guide
- Home improvement expert Liston recommends choosing a metal rain shower head instead of a plastic option. “Plastic may be cheaper, but you get what you pay for,” she says. “Plastic cracks and leaks much quicker and it can harbor gross bacteria.”
- Look at the shower head’s installation instructions before you buy. Most of them install in minutes without any tools. Simple installation means you won’t need to call a plumber to enjoy your new showerhead, and that will save you some serious cash.
- You’ll also want to make sure that your new rain shower head fits your plumbing connections. Some showerheads fit most standard U.S. plumbing connections, but you should still look up the specs on your shower head connector to double-check.
- Think about the type of shower experience you’re looking for when you hunt for rain showerheads. Do you want to wash your hair under jets that mimic a waterfall? Look for a showerhead that hangs directly above you for that outdoorsy waterfall vibe. Do you want to reach every nook and cranny with your rain shower head? A shower head with an overhead spout and a handheld accessory provides a more complete clean.
- Each showerhead lists a “flow rate.” This number tells you how many gallons per minute your shower head will pump out. Think about your current water pressure situation when you’re looking at this number.
- A high-pressure flow differentiates rain shower heads from standard showerheads. However, using all of that extra H2O isn’t great for the environment (or your water bill). Some showerheads come with a built-in flow restrictor, so you can reduce the amount of water you use during most showers and save the high-pressure settings for special occasions.
- Take a look at the number of jets on your dream shower head. More jets equals more pressure and a more realistic rainfall experience.
- Most rainfall showerheads offer a number of custom settings for a different vibe every time. Compare the number of options each showerhead offers before you buy. Some offer settings like rain, aeration and high-pressure waterfall. Others might only have one setting, but that’s perfect for someone who wants the high-pressure rainfall effect without extra bells and whistles.
- Your showerhead will last longer and work more efficiently if you clean it regularly. Make sure your choice has easy-to-clean jets. You can detach the nozzles from the base for easy cleaning with some models.
- To prevent lime and soap scum buildup on other showerheads, pour about six tablespoons of salt down the back of the showerhead. Follow that with a half-cup of a hot water and vinegar mixture, then place the showerhead (holes down) in the rest of the water and vinegar solution. Swish it around for about a minute. After that, re-install the showerhead and let it run (with only hot water) for about 15 minutes. Your showerhead will be as clean as the day you opened the box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide