MERCI Assorted Eight European Chocolates Box, 7-Ounce
Last updated date: February 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Romantic Chocolate Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Romantic Chocolate Box you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Romantic Chocolate Box for a detailed review of all the top romantic chocolate boxes.
There's no better way to say "I love you" than with a romantic chocolate box. This box features the finest European chocolates. There are eight different varieties in each box with a total of 16 chocolates individually wrapped for freshness.
In our analysis, the MERCI MERCI Assorted European Chocolates Box, 7-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MERCI offers a thoughtful collection of rich, European chocolates made from the finest ingredients available. Known as Europe’s famous gift-giving chocolate, MERCI offers something for everyone and is sure to be warmly received. Say thank you with MERCI, the thoughtful collection of individually wrapped European chocolates. Each slim, stylish box of MERCI Finest Assortment of European Chocolates contains eight unique, individually wrapped flavors, including Milk Chocolate, Coffee and Cream, Hazelnut-Almond, Hazelnut-Creme, Marzipan, Dark Cream, Dark Mousse, and Praline-Creme.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Romantic Chocolate Boxes
You can’t go wrong with a gift of chocolate. An astounding 91% of women and 87% of men enjoy this decadent treat. When shopping for the best romantic chocolate box to give this Valentine’s Day, you’ll want to keep the following tips in mind.
Consider the tastes of the individual who will be receiving the chocolates. It’s quite easy to pick out a box of chocolates in the flavors you like, but that doesn’t mean your significant other will like them. You’ll find that chocolates come in plain milk, white and dark varieties, as well as coconut, peppermint, caramel, hazelnut and many other flavors.
Review the product packaging next. Keep in mind that this is the first thing your loved one will see. Some packages come with a bow on top, while others have a see-through plastic cover that reveals the design of each of the treats underneath.
Look to see whether the chocolates are individually wrapped or not. If you intend on sending the romantic chocolate box to a loved one out of your area, individually wrapped candies are best. They will keep the chocolate fresh much longer.
Opt for a specialty box of chocolates if you really want to impress someone. Perhaps the chocolate encases a crunchy cookie or biscotti. Maybe the outer shell is hard, but the inner chocolate is smooth and gooey. You’ll even find chocolates that are gourmet and made from all-natural ingredients sourced from world-renowned regions.
The Romantic Chocolate Box Buying Guide
- Always review the ingredients list on a romantic chocolate box to check for any allergies. If your intended recipient has a food allergy, you’ll also want to make sure the candy isn’t processed in a plant that also processes the allergen.
- Some online vendors will allow you to create a personalized message and choose a gift wrap at checkout. This is an especially attractive service if your loved one lives far away.
- You don’t have to stick to Valentine’s Day to give a romantic chocolate box to your special someone. A box of candy is also an ideal gift on a birthday or anniversary. If you celebrate Christmas or the Chinese New Year, you can also give chocolates then.
- Even though it’s hard, you’ll want to try to practice proper portion control when eating the chocolates. Everything is best in moderation.
- When choosing which romantic chocolate box to purchase for your loved one, you’ll want to compare the price per ounce. The Merci Assorted Chocolates box comes in as the most affordable of the bunch. The Philadelphia Candies Chocolate Covered OREO® Cookies, 8-Ounce, Ferrero Roche Collection and the Barnett’s Gourmet Chocolate Biscotti Box, 12-Count are more moderately priced, while the Lindt Swiss Luxury Selection Chocolates, 4.9-Ounce has the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide