Merax Basketball Zippered Trampoline, 14-Feet
Last updated date: May 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trampoline you should buy.
Update as August 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Trampoline For Endless Backyard Fun for a detailed review of all the top trampolines.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Merax Basketball Zippered Trampoline, 14-Feet placed 22nd when we looked at the top 24 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High quality UV-proof safety enclosures to protect you from the sun and premature material fading Ensures maximum safety while jumping. Rust-resistant galvanized steel frame with 6 W-shaped legs for added stability to ensure safety. No complicated hardware needed. Ideal for physical training or entertainment for the entire family indoors and outdoors. Assembly Instruction Video: youtu.be/rI-uERNoCCk. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trampolines
For a family, a trampoline can be a great backyard addition. The kids will have hours of fun during the warm months of the year, and the physical activity will be good for them. If you have gymnasts in the family, you may see the trampoline as a useful practice tool. Some models even add on a basketball hoop for those who have future NBA stars in the family.
But choosing a trampoline goes beyond merely finding the model that will offer the most fun. In addition to prioritizing safety, durability is an important factor to consider as well. A frame of galvanized metal will ensure your trampoline withstands many years of active use. You should also consider the material of the jumping mat since it will endure plenty of use as well.
You should also consider the size of trampoline you’ll need. While a smaller trampoline is perfect if you have limited outdoor space, it’s also worth considering the inconvenience of a smaller jumping area. You may purchase a smaller model, for instance, only to upgrade soon after when you realize the first trampoline simply isn’t large enough.
Although you can pay for expert assembly on some trampolines, it’s an extra expense that some consumers may want to skip. If you plan to put it together yourself, you’ll want to look for a trampoline that’s easy to assemble. The Skywalker trampolines are the easiest to put together when compared to the others. However, if you’re leaning toward another trampoline, going for expert assembly may be worth it.
The Trampoline Buying Guide
- Even with all the other factors, there’s no denying that the jumping experience itself should be a top priority. Some trampolines have a highly responsive mat that makes it perfect for those who want to practice gymnastics. However, some models include a basketball hoop to give you something more to do than just jump.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, you’ll want to make sure you have a trampoline that will last. Some trampolines have a galvanized steel construction to keep the entire unit sturdy through years of jumping.
- Chances are, your children’s safety is a top priority. Be sure to consider all the safety elements of a trampoline before you invest.
- Unless you pay extra for expert assembly, putting the trampoline together will fall on you. All of the trampolines have issues in this area. The assembly of the many trampolines is fairly straightforward, but the instructions can be confusing. Other models may be more complicated, with assembly requiring at least two people and clocking in at more than three hours.
- Since these trampolines vary in size, that will likely be a determining factor. Some trampolines are 12 feet in size, while others are 15 feet in size.
- Cost varies widely among trampolines as well. No matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find a trampoline to fit your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide