Merax Compact 2-In-1 Sleeper Sofa Bed & Couch
Last updated date: October 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sofa Beds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sofa Bed you should buy.
Update as October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sofa Beds for a detailed review of all the top sofa beds.
This trendy pink velvet sleeper sofa adds a stylish touch to your home, opening up into a 68-inch-long by 50.4-inch-wide bed. The sofa cushions are firm yet soft, made with high density foam. This sofa fits nicely in small rooms, opens up easily and has a side storage pocket.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Merax Compact 2-In-1 Sleeper Sofa Bed & Couch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Work as Bed and Sectional Sofa:This velvet sofa can be used both as sofa and sofa bed, just pull-out and you get a comfortable sofa bed suitable for guest/child.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sofa Beds
Sofa beds address many different needs; they are good to have as an extra bed for guests, can be the main bed in small homes and of course, are a comfortable place for one or more people to sit. Gone are the days when sofa beds had uncomfortable mattresses and cushions. Now, you can find high-quality sofa beds, futons and multi-functioning pieces that can do it all.
As with any piece of furniture, be sure to see how much room you have available before buying a sofa bed. Also, check the sofa bed’s dimensions before buying. Also note its size when the bed is pulled out, as this will be longer and may not fit in your space. Some modern sofa beds are more like futons, so their backs flatten out. Be sure to look for this as well.
If you already have a sofa bed but its mattress needs replacement, there are manufacturers who make mattresses just for sofa beds. Make sure to do your research on these, since you do not want to be stuck with the wrong-sized mattress. Measure your current sofa bed mattress; many are queen-sized.
Remember, you want your guests (or yourself) to be comfortable, so it makes sense to invest in a well-made, durable mattress. With so many options out there, it will also not be difficult to find a sofa bed that fits in with your décor. Lastly, remember to see how its mechanism works; the easier, the better.
The Sofa Bed Buying Guide
- If you are only buying a sofa bed mattress, the sofa itself may not be included.
- Compare the product dimensions to the sleeping dimensions; the length is longer when the bed is opened.
- Sleeper sofas can be made with metal or wood frames. Some people prefer wood, especially kiln-dried. This kind of wood is less prone to warping and cracking over time.
- Older guests and those with back issues will appreciate better-quality mattresses.
- Some sofa bed mattresses are innerspring, while others have gel memory foam. Foam mattresses tend to be more expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide