Meoflaw Luxury Hotel Gel Pillow
Last updated date: September 17, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hotel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hotel Pillow you should buy.
The premium filling used to make these hotel pillows is designed to bounce back quickly after each use. Sleepers will appreciate the softness of the pillows, as well as their no-shift construction. The pillows are also machine washable for easy care. In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the Meoflaw Meoflaw Luxury Hotel Gel Pillow placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hotel Pillows for a detailed review of all the top hotel pillows.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Unique ultrasonic three-dimensional embossing, double-sided process and a blue piping that gives a posh look to the pillows and also enhances durability. 60% 2.5D high quality fiber + 40% 7D high quality fiber create the no-shift construction. Microfibers is distinctive for its unique thinness and strength. These fibers are even thinner than most natural fibers such as silk. This fabric has desirable properties such as stain resistance, breathing ability, wrinkle resistance, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning. Provides sufficient support while ensuring softness. Bed pillows come with vacuum sealed,the premium filling makes pillows rebound in 5 seconds.Pillows are light and easy care, and can be cleaned frequently,just machine wash at 30°C. This pillow is suitable for side stomach & back sleeper,especially for side sleeper.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hotel Pillows
Hotels design their pillows with guests’ ultimate comfort in mind. The pillows on hotel beds are typically of a higher quality than the standard pillows you have on your bed at home, which is why they are so coveted. If you’re looking to improve your sleep or turn your guest room into an oasis for family and friends when they visit, you’ll want to buy a set of hotel pillows.
Start off reviewing the material used to make the hotel pillows. Pillows made from 100% natural cotton are ideal, as they are eco-friendly, soft and breathable. Of course, a cotton/polyester blend is also beneficial, as it’s more durable and elastic, and it won’t shrink when washed, like pure cotton often does.
Check out the hotel pillows’ filling next. You want to make sure the materials used are hypoallergenic, especially if you or someone in your family suffers from allergies. Some pillows contain a poly gel-filled fiber, which will help keep you cool while you sleep. Others are filled with a plush hollow fiber that is not only comfortable, it also provides head and neck support. This way, you don’t wake up with a headache or stiff neck.
Next, choose your hotel pillow based on your sleeping position. For example, pillows with a no-shift construction have a quick rebound and never let your head sink too far down into the pillow. This is ideal for stomach and side sleepers, as the sides of the pillow won’t fluff up around your face. Some hotel pillows are made to be comfortable for all sleep positions.
Finally, consider any extras that add value to the hotel pillow. The SUMITU Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillows are fade- and stain-resistant, which means they’ll continue to look new over time. Meanwhile, the COZSINOOR Luxury Down Alternative Hotel Pillow offer an elegant design with their sleek striped embossed pillow covers and double-edged stitching.
DWYM Fun Fact
The tags on hotel pillows started to become a requirement during the 1800s when it was discovered that some manufacturers were trying to save money by stuffing mattresses and pillows with old, used bedding, some of which potentially carried smallpox and tuberculosis. Thanks to the tag, you now know exactly what your pillow is filled with.
Here are a few more interesting hotel pillow facts:
- Of all the items in a hotel room, pillows are the most frequently stolen.
- Hotel pillows are replaced much more frequently than the pillows you have at home. Most are swapped out every 12 to 24 months, depending on their type. The Wyndham brand actually bought over a million pillows for their hotels in 2017.
- Many of the hotels in Singapore actually offer their guests a pillow menu. Visitors can select just how firm or soft they want their pillows to be.
The Hotel Pillow Buying Guide
- Stomach sleepers will want to look for a hotel pillow that doesn’t fluff up around their face when they lay down at night.
- Always check the hotel pillow’s product care label to determine how the pillows are to be cleaned. Some can be washed in temperatures of up to 86 degrees Fahrenheit, while others need to be cleaned using the gentle cycle with cold water. You may also be able to place the pillows out in the sun to dry or set them in the dryer using the tumble dry on a low setting.
- Covering the pillows with a quality pillowcase will reduce how often you need to wash the entire pillow. Pillowcases are also easier to wash, as they can be tossed right in with your clothes. If you want to go a step further, encase your pillow in a pillow protector and then pull a pillowcase over it.
- It’s good practice to fluff your pillow each morning. This will return the pillow back to its original shape and extend its life, so you don’t have to replace it prematurely.
- One of the factors you’ll want to consider after narrowing down your choices to two or three hotel pillows is price. You’ll find the SUMITU Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillows, 2-Pack are the most affordable of the bunch. The COZSINOOR Luxury Down Alternative Hotel Pillow and the SORMAG Luxury Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillow have a more moderate price tag, while the viewstar Down Alternative Hotel Pillows comes in at the highest cost per pillow.