Meoflaw Luxury Hotel Gel Pillow
Last updated date: October 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hotel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hotel Pillow you should buy.
Editor's Note October 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hotel Pillows for a detailed review of all the top hotel pillows.
The premium filling used to make these hotel pillows is designed to bounce back quickly after each use. Sleepers will appreciate the softness of the pillows, as well as their no-shift construction. The pillows are also machine washable for easy care.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Meoflaw Meoflaw Luxury Hotel Gel Pillow placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Unique ultrasonic three-dimensional embossing, double-sided process and a blue piping that gives a posh look to the pillows and also enhances durability. 60% 2.5D high quality fiber + 40% 7D high quality fiber create the no-shift construction. Microfibers is distinctive for its unique thinness and strength. These fibers are even thinner than most natural fibers such as silk. This fabric has desirable properties such as stain resistance, breathing ability, wrinkle resistance, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning. Provides sufficient support while ensuring softness. Bed pillows come with vacuum sealed,the premium filling makes pillows rebound in 5 seconds.Pillows are light and easy care, and can be cleaned frequently,just machine wash at 30°C. This pillow is suitable for side stomach & back sleeper,especially for side sleeper.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hotel Pillows
Hotels design their pillows with guests’ ultimate comfort in mind. The pillows on hotel beds are typically of a higher quality than the standard pillows you have on your bed at home, which is why they are so coveted. If you’re looking to improve your sleep or turn your guest room into an oasis for family and friends when they visit, you’ll want to buy a set of hotel pillows.
Start off reviewing the material used to make the hotel pillows. Pillows made from 100% natural cotton are ideal, as they are eco-friendly, soft and breathable. Of course, a cotton/polyester blend is also beneficial, as it’s more durable and elastic, and it won’t shrink when washed, like pure cotton often does.
Check out the hotel pillows’ filling next. You want to make sure the materials used are hypoallergenic, especially if you or someone in your family suffers from allergies. Some pillows contain a poly gel-filled fiber, which will help keep you cool while you sleep. Others are filled with a plush hollow fiber that is not only comfortable, it also provides head and neck support. This way, you don’t wake up with a headache or stiff neck.
Next, choose your hotel pillow based on your sleeping position. For example, pillows with a no-shift construction have a quick rebound and never let your head sink too far down into the pillow. This is ideal for stomach and side sleepers, as the sides of the pillow won’t fluff up around your face. Some hotel pillows are made to be comfortable for all sleep positions.
Finally, consider any extras that add value to the hotel pillow. The SUMITU Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillows are fade- and stain-resistant, which means they’ll continue to look new over time. Meanwhile, the COZSINOOR Luxury Down Alternative Hotel Pillow offers an elegant design with sleek striped embossed pillow covers and double-edged stitching.
The Hotel Pillow Buying Guide
- Stomach sleepers will want to look for a hotel pillow that doesn’t fluff up around their face when they lay down at night.
- Always check the hotel pillow’s product care label to determine how the pillows are to be cleaned. Some can be washed in temperatures of up to 86 degrees Fahrenheit, while others need to be cleaned using the gentle cycle with cold water. You may also be able to place the pillows out in the sun to dry or set them in the dryer using the tumble dry on a low setting.
- Covering the pillows with a quality pillowcase will reduce how often you need to wash the entire pillow. Pillowcases are also easier to wash, as they can be tossed right in with your clothes. If you want to go a step further, encase your pillow in a pillow protector and then pull a pillowcase over it.
- It’s good practice to fluff your pillow each morning. This will return the pillow back to its original shape and extend its life, so you don’t have to replace it prematurely.
- One of the factors you’ll want to consider after narrowing down your choices to two or three hotel pillows is price. You’ll find the SUMITU Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillows, 2-Pack are the most affordable of the bunch. The Digital Decor Down Alternative Hypoallergenic Hotel Pillows, 2-Pack and the SORMAG Luxury Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillow have a more moderate price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide